Unofficial Preview Showdown XLIV Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought it interesting, KT in the paper today begging Port supporters to behave at the game.

View attachment 495478

But, I thought the unruly ferals at Port games was a media beat up?

And still ..... from the top even .... “I know these incidents happen everywhere “

Well , actually , no you two stupid man , they really don’t!!!!

The "like" and "dislike" ratio of that video on YouTube seems to be a pretty good reflection of the fan-base ratio.

It was such an easy song to make, and I feel it was pretty terribly done by Nick gill tbh.. But any cheap shots at Port are good to me.

Something the quality of this would have been better..

And I still prefer Port vs the bye over the nick gill song.

giphy.gif

:):):)
Omg...bwahaha! The beanie flipping off at the end was genius.

Just thinking more about the game being a sell out and yet Port are saying buy a 3 game membership to get in.

This is the second year in a row they have the first showdown, this artificially bumping their membership number wouldn't happen if they have the second showdown in the season.

I wonder if it is one of their requests to the AFL to have the first showdown as their home game.

Edit: Always thought we took it in turns for the first showdown of the year but we had the first showdown in 2015 & 2016 and Port have this and last years.

I agree somewhat but if he hadn’t made the mistake of reappointing their useless coach and found someone decent then they might win a few games and their fans would get less frustrated

Not that I mind them losing at all, and not excusing the fans behaviour

But all their own doing
Absolutely !!!
The fact that they blinked when Hinkley claimed GC were after him was hysterical

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So many different things to like about that video. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

It almost makes you glad that when we're doing them now days they're at least at fighting weight.

I'd forgotten that the loss was from Westhoff missing after the siren. For some reason in my head it was from a Karmichael Hunt goal after the siren. Not sure what's worse really.

It almost makes you glad that when we're doing them now days they're at least at fighting weight.

I'd forgotten that the loss was from Westhoff missing after the siren. For some reason in my head it was from a Karmichael Hunt goal after the siren. Not sure what's worse really.

I believe the Hunt one was a Richmond loss. That video is great viewing anyways.

I think the tarps proved they don't have any true supporters. When the going gets tough.. The port supporters abandon them.
Nah, they have about 15,000 true supporters. I can respect their passion and dedication, whilst not being able to stand their club
The rest of them are bandwagoning twats that should be looked down on by everyone, us and the 15,000

Thought it interesting, KT in the paper today begging Port supporters to behave at the game.

View attachment 495478

But, I thought the unruly ferals at Port games was a media beat up?
If/when there is a crowd incident tomorrow, there should be intense heat being brought to the PAFC on crowd behaviour and club culture. There have been far too many incidents this year and it is not a good look for the game. These comments suggest to me that the club is aware, or the AFL has told them that there will be ramifications

Because Port supporters are gutless chicken s**t fairweather supporters. Have you only now learnt this? They will be here in droves if they win.
I reckon if we lose then none of them can post here after unless they’ve posted before

Remove this Banner Ad

Back