Unofficial Preview Showdown XLIV Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It's that they really epitomise fake tough, especially their fans, they don't really understand football they just hang out in packs and agree with each other. It's why they got so excited by Motlop, Watts and Rockliff. They just believe they hype.
Their club is in crisis, playing group is ill disciplined, coaching staff cooked and front office delusional.

They may win this week but their club is broken.

Fun fact: the umpire who paid the contentious free kick to Luke Shuey in last year's EF is umpiring in this game (Chris Donlon, #1).

Typical Wingard. Gets a little cramp. OMG guys my hammy's ripped off the bone! Scans come in. Yeah there's nothing wrong with you dude.

Coaches: we better give him a week off or everyone will think he's a massive poser and then pretend he's made a miraculous recovery and it's a huge risk bringing him back.

What's the market on the crowd scandal to come out of tomorrow?

Racist Port Fan? Port fans in brawl? Port fans assault visiting coach?

Bonus points if culprit ends up a Geelong fan

What's the market on the crowd scandal to come out of tomorrow?

Racist Port Fan? Port fans in brawl? Port fans assault visiting coach?

Bonus points if culprit ends up a Geelong fan
It will be a one for one deal.

Gets announced after the game that a Port fan was ejected from the stadium by security for a racist tirade. All captured on mobile phones and CCTV.

Shortly afterwards, stories emerge from a Port fan with supersonic hearing who heard a Crows fan say some racist stuff too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Typical Wingard. Gets a little cramp. OMG guys my hammy's ripped off the bone! Scans come in. Yeah there's nothing wrong with you dude.

Coaches: we better give him a week off or everyone will think he's a massive poser and then pretend he's made a miraculous recovery and it's a huge risk bringing him back.
My wife reckons he fakes some sort of injury everytime the game seems to be lost to them. As if to say " We lost because I was injured".:$

Where are the Power posters? This is no fun.
Apologies as it takes me a bit of time to go from A to B nowadays.
I am here now so banter away. :)

Apologies as it takes me a bit of time to go from A to B nowadays.
I am here now so banter away. :)
Okay. Here we go, six in a row!!!
I gave a polite invitation on your board for your brethren to come over for some friendly banter....so far you're one of the only ones to do it. :thumbsu:

6 what? 6 bus stops to go? :D

6 what? 6 bus stops to go? :D
Some banter practice will be good for me this morning. For the 1st time I'm going to a showdown with my brother who bleeds Port Adelaide. The banter will begin as soon as I get to his house. He has kindly offered to let me borrow some black/white and teal stuff for the game. It's safe to say I won't be taking him up on his offer!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back