Game Day Showdown XLVetc. Swampies v Crows 7th v 6th AO 7pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Proud of the boys tonight. Even though we slacked off in the last quarter, we didn’t allow the Port side to overrun us. Having 4 wins in a row now which is a solid turn around from the shocking start.

Defenders all having A-grade games. I love them all.

Proud of the boys tonight. Even though we slacked off in the last quarter, we didn’t allow the Port side to overrun us. Having 4 wins in a row now which is a solid turn around from the shocking start.

Defenders all having A-grade games. I love them all.
We were ****ed in the last

They're saying Johnson had gastro a couple of days ago too. Geewhiz, is their depth so bad they need to select an out of form SANFLer with gastro?
Especially in a tagging role, coaching at its dumbest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We lost our most prolific ball winner from early on (MCrouch), with a shorter break, and a tougher heavy contested game last week.
We did very well to hold on. And thank **** we did!
Our numbers in the contest were even, but we let them get first hands on it way too much (53 clearances to 36). Lucky they have don't have a working system on moving the ball from the midfield to the forward line and our defenders worked well to get possession back for us.

We were always going to run out of legs after last week, playing a full 4 quarters, physical match. Same again tonight, played 3 quarters and did enough in the last to get over the line.

Great back to back wins. Looking at our draw I think we have the toughest draw going around. Not much respite coming up. If we can go 3-2 from our next 5 I think we will be doing well. (Brisbane away next week, eagles at home, Melbourne away, gws at home, Richmond at home) then the bye and face the cats at the cattery. Very tough draw.

a couple of other thoughts

derrwayne kept refering to lycett as premiership ruckman lycett. we have had many bad premiership rucks, he aint that good!

and all the rozee fapping - just relax and let him play or he will be another wingard.

he's going to be the next Fyfe, dontcha know? I mean an outstanding player in a team that rarely plays in the finals.

We lost our most prolific ball winner from early on (MCrouch), with a shorter break, and a tougher heavy contested game last week.
We did very well to hold on. And thank **** we did!
Exactly, if there was a team that never gave up tonight it was us

We were always going to run out of legs after last week, playing a full 4 quarters, physical match. Same again tonight, played 3 quarters and did enough in the last to get over the line.

Great back to back wins. Looking at our draw I think we have the toughest draw going around. Not much respite coming up. If we can go 3-2 from our next 5 I think we will be doing well. (Brisbane away next week, eagles at home, Melbourne away, gws at home, Richmond at home) then the bye and face the cats at the cattery. Very tough draw.
Hartigan very good again.
Reilly O'Brien coming off a 6 day break very competitive again against a 2 pronged Port Ruck pairing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back