Game Day Showdown XLVetc. Swampies v Crows 7th v 6th AO 7pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Tbf, the time clock shows 56 seconds left and they were beaten, probably packed up the ipads and ready to head home for the night.
From the 3rd quarter

20190512_010611.jpg

Ah, it was late when I posted and thought it was last quarter, still, everything likely packed up and ready for the 3 quarter time speech if he's sitting like that with 20 mins to go in the last I would be a bit worried if I were a port supporter. My dad is and he has hated Hinckley for ages , has wanted him gone for years.

Ah, it was late when I posted and thought it was last quarter, still, everything likely packed up and ready for the 3 quarter time speech if he's sitting like that with 20 mins to go in the last I would be a bit worried if I were a port supporter. My dad is and he has hated Hinckley for ages , has wanted him gone for years.
This is Hinkley every week, every game, every quarter, he doesn’t coach, the only string he’s got is motivation. Maybe he shouldn’t chat with “X” for a couple more string from his bow

This is Hinkley every week, every game, every quarter, he doesn’t coach, the only string he’s got is motivation
People were saying Don pyke doesn't make moves a few weeks ago . I was one of them. Since then I think we have out coached every team we've played. Not that I'm arguing Hinkley is in the same league as pyke .

So that flog Cornes said this game would really separate the two teams, the winner would go on with it and the loser would be in big trouble, talked it up as if it was the biggest game of all time.

Guarantee they wont come under the scrutiny we would have if we lost.
They were already rolling out the excuses on Wednesday regarding injuries.

I enjoyed the booing last night. When we came on the ground, and the booing of walker.

To me it was showing respect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pyke on the bench has been a revelation.
Had to happen with the no runners changers. Any coaches not doing it are doing the wrong thing for the team, or have no faith in their assistant coaches to keep an eye on things from the box, and run things from ground level themselves. Either way it's now a disadvantage to coach from the box imo.

Ken looks stupid, all the time. Looked like Pyke was cringing in the presser.

Genuinely think bringing Motlop in for the game was because him kicking a miracle goal was part of Ken's game plan.

That said, I think Port should back him in. Extend the contract!
I seriously look at every one of them involved in that club and thank God they are nothing to do with us

From “Humphrey” who is starting to crack it to Boak dropping sitters to Powell Peppa Pig and “watch me drink Coke No Sugar” I really really can’t stand them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back