Game Day Showdown XLVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Seeing Theo's mug after we belted his side

On the night of the biggest sporting event in Adelaide so far this year, the Channel Seven Adelaide Chief Sports Reporter spent the night at the Gepps Cross Drive in counting cars.

Says all you need to know about how valuable he is regarded by the Seven Network.

Hilarious.

On the night of the biggest sporting event in Adelaide so far this year, the Channel Seven Adelaide Chief Sports Reporter spent the night at the Gepps Cross Drive in counting cars.

Says all you need to know about how valuable he is regarded by the Seven Network.

Hilarious.
He’s not so thick to think he could show up at AO & not cop something, the weak campaigner.

He’s not so thick to think he could show up at AO & not cop something,

Well I hope Comb-Over Smithson had the decency to at least send Elspeth there with him to keep him warm in the car during the game.

They could have taken turns to flash the headlights and blow the horn every time the crows scored a goal ;-). Although that would have left them both disappointed given the lack of forward entries their beloved team made after quarter time.

Crows fans sooking over Kane's latest dig at Tex.. seriously.

Precious Tex is happy to dish it out yet can't take the medicine in return.

PMSL.

On SM-A505YN using BigFooty.com mobile app
Crows fans have always been a bit precious, when it comes to accepting criticism of their darlings. I hope the club never changes, because it means we may not see another Crows flag during our lifetime, which suits me just fine.

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned here but I really enjoyed the moment when Hamish and Flog were having a tussle on the boundary line and Rozee casually pulled flogs jumper over his face and then just walked off into the sunset - everything that Rozee does just oozes class.
And what about that smother he did, from a crows free kick, sending the ball out of bounds.
All smiles, he went and gave the crows player a good nudge. Who should come from another direction, Zak, and he did the same. loved it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned here but I really enjoyed the moment when Hamish and Flog were having a tussle on the boundary line and Rozee casually pulled flogs jumper over his face and then just walked off into the sunset - everything that Rozee does just oozes class.

Found this re Rozee smother and back up with Butters ...

Well I hope Comb-Over Smithson had the decency to at least send Elspeth there with him to keep him warm in the car during the game.

They could have taken turns to flash the headlights and blow the horn every time the crows scored a goal ;-). Although that would have left them both disappointed given the lack of forward entries their beloved team made after quarter time.

I reckon Theo would have more disappointed with the lack of forward entries on the back seat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back