Game Day Showdown XLVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

PortwinID-19

Showdown medal Boak, although love to see Robbie get his 6th

Wet conditions I like our young talent to be the edge. Rozee slick in any conditions, Butters quick hands, Duursma gut running and Marshall ready to burst and make his mark at AFL level.

Icing on cake Duursma brings out the bow n arrow

View attachment 891379
Nailed It!
Do you have a time machine thingy!

Random fact regarding Port in the prison bars

wins
Port beat the Cows by 75pts
Port beat the Tigers by 57pts (in the 2014 EF)
Port beat the Blues by 44pts (in the 2003 heritage round game)

losses
Bulldogs beat us by 20pts (in the 2007 heritage round game)
Blues beat us by 1 point (in rd 23 in 2013 last game at FP)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember when they tried to spin that as the team “showing some fight”

The commentators were still spinning that line during and after the game with the boofhead actions of Fogarty.

Taking cheap shots and throwing your fat ass around AFTER the whistle blows is not my definition of 'showing some fight'. It's a laughable admission you're getting pantsed by your opponents (with your guernsey removed in the process).

I don't like attending showdowns for various reasons and almost always give my season ticket to someone else to attend. The last 2 showdowns I attended were in 2003 at Football Park (we lost) and the inaugural Adelaide Oval showdown in 2014 (we won).

But luckily I got a late call from the club to go to last night's game and went with a friend.

OH BOY!. That was a whipin Ma, a whippin.

Best thing to come out of the covid-19 shutdown for me without a doubt.

I get that the Crows are rebuilding, but the young players on their list are mediocre to bad. They're in for some pain, and maybe for longer than they think. Literally nothing to get excited about.
Completely disagree - I'm extremely excited about the prospect of years of Crow mediocrity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back