SHY and the Greens

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Sarah, hubby and I have patched things up now, can you put in a good word for him so that he doesn't lose his $250k per year job? We'd have to give up the annual skiing holiday to St Moritz, updating the Rangie every two years and pull little Chad and Bethany out of private school? Thanks.

No conviction recorded but he plead guilty to being on the sauce and giving the missus a smack in the moosh.

I don't condone domestic violence.

How the fu** does that logic work?

I've been married for 27 years, I've never raised my hand to my wife, let alone struck her even when having a blue, drunk or sober.

only s**t blokes use intimidation, violence and bullying to control their wives. only s**t women use the same to control their husbands.

how anyone can provide a character reference condoning this behavior or the individual is absurd.

poor judgement SHY

Disappointing move for someone who has built up a reputation as a staunch anti-DV advocate.

It really damages the message that campaigners are trying to put across when one of their most high-profile representatives is telling a court that it was a one-off thing and it won't happen again.

Mind you, she's hardly the first politician to sacrifice principles on the alter of personal expediency. It's kind of a job requirement.

yep

In one way I'm glad SHY is not a fair weather friend but such poor judgement for a poli

Yeah! Power Raid saves that for his indentured slaves employees!
Bomber to be fair this is my point to NSW Crow, the left will defend their own no matter how bad their actions. DV is a terrible scourge on our society and should be opposed by all. Not Corbyn is a good commi bloke so I will disregard that he is racist terrorist loving scum, or SHY provide a reference to a guy who hit his wife whilst trying to maintain that she is a feminist beacon .

Live a Little call a spade a spade, principles, free thought and all that stuff.

That's an interesting position, thanks eric.
So violence against women in any form is inherently sexist?

Anyone who has abused a woman is a sexist?

Or

Sexual comments from the right stand up to and take them to court.

Sexual Assualt from a mate write a supporting letter to the person who assaulted a woman.

Last edited:
Unless you're saying that domestic violence is a result of sexism?
I hardly an expert on feminism, but I would have thought yes. Any abuse, sexist comments or physical abuse is not on, it's disrespect of women in general and shows hypocrisy of the highest order.
That's an interesting position, thanks eric.
So violence against women in any form is inherently sexist?

Anyone who has abused a woman is a sexist?

Or

Sexual comments from the right stand up to and take them to court.

Sexual Assualt from a mate on the left write a supporting letter to the person who assaulted a woman.

Is it sexist or not?

I didn't think violence against women was inherently sexist. I thought there were a lot of causes for it. But you've opened my eyes a bit that it could be.

I don't think SHY has defended sexism. I think her actions could be viewed as going against what feminism has been working on for a long time. So maybe her actions were sexist.

Oh wow the kids saw the attack.

“The defendant slapped (the woman) with an open hand on the left side of the face. (She) felt immediate pain to her face.”
The couple’s young daughter rang triple-0 after walking in on the attack, which was also witnessed by their son.

The woman told her attacker: “You have ended our marriage because I will never be physically abused.”

Yeah great character Sarah :rolleyes:

Yeah! Power Raid saves that for his indentured slaves employees!

So you accept violence bullying and intimidation?

Defending SHY for defending DV abuser........by making false statements..........that says a lot about the person you are at heart

Just a horrible person with a heart filled with hate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“The defendant slapped (the woman) with an open hand on the left side of the face. (She) felt immediate pain to her face.”
The couple’s young daughter rang triple-0 after walking in on the attack, which was also witnessed by their son.

The woman told her attacker: “You have ended our marriage because I will never be physically abused.”
Good on the kid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back