Sidebottom from 41 touches In prelim to 14 touches in GF -numerology.

Remove this Banner Ad

this has barely been mentioned

This phenomenal player in Sidebottom

Brownlow runner up ....

This single Handley decided the contest in my view and steel will be waking up with nightmares with hutch standing there like shadow in the night. I actually would have loved to see hutch win the Normie ....

But Sidebottom was the favourite for normie ...all the rage and hutch did a number on him and I’m surprised pies stuck with same strategy

This is not bagging steel ...he’s bloody awesome but in all the aftermath of post game analysis it’s been left out
Geez i hope for your sake you were drunk when you posted that.

Some more numerology

Sidebottom 41 v tigs...14 v wce .....41+14 = 55

What was scare at 3/4 time 55 each

What number does hutch wear 3/4.....(34)

Lol

this has barely been mentioned

This phenomenal player in Sidebottom

Brownlow runner up ....

This single Handley decided the contest in my view and steel will be waking up with nightmares with hutch standing there like shadow in the night. I actually would have loved to see hutch win the Normie ....

But Sidebottom was the favourite for normie ...all the rage and hutch did a number on him and I’m surprised pies stuck with same strategy

This is not bagging steel ...he’s bloody awesome but in all the aftermath of post game analysis it’s been left out
Maybe has already been mentioned, but Hawks accepted the Crowley tag on Mitchell in 2013. Mitch had 38 in the prelim and then 12 on GF day - and his team won, with others like Hodge, Lewis and Birchall having good games.

Steele was still involved, and it's not like Hutchings was the star.

Maybe has already been mentioned, but Hawks accepted the Crowley tag on Mitchell in 2013. Mitch had 38 in the prelim and then 12 on GF day - and his team won, with others like Hodge, Lewis and Birchall having good games.

Steele was still involved, and it's not like Hutchings was the star.

Hutch actually did some useful things ....but neutralising a star is underrated

Hutch actually did some useful things ....but neutralising a star is underrated
No argument there, a good, versatile player and runner like Sidebottom takes some stopping. Just saying that Steele doesn't have anything to be ashamed of.

If the Pies had scraped one more goal then we'd be talking about Steele's sacrifice which allowed Adams and Treloar more space, and we'd be grilling Jack Darling for dropping the mark on the goal line which was categorically the biggest error of the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back