Remove this Banner Ad

Yezeha

All Australian
Feb 10, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Oklahoma City Thunder
If he's gone next week, whatever tiny chance we have of winning goes out the window.

(******* sucks because he was BOG by a mile and this is what they'll all talk about)

AFL have always adjudicated these things by the result rather than the action, so the fact the player was able to return to the game, and that Rusty showed obvious and immediate care for his opponent should mean he doesn’t miss time.

4 weeks.

Media flogging it to create a story, because it’s Collingwood. A free was paid and it would be disgusting if anything else came off it.

Potential for injury is this years buzz though, so who the hell knows how it will play out.

grayza2018

Club Legend
Oct 31, 2017
The Cottage
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Fulham
I'm concerned. As mentioned, the lack of injury will help...until the sly Carlton delayed concussion medical report makes its way across Chrisso's desk....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 4, 2005
Putney
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
He has to be cited as a dangerous tackle.

But then according to the MRP guidelines the kicker is impact...and considering he was up and playing (copped another dangerous tackle at the end) clearly Fisher was fine so it should be low impact.

So a fine is what the result should be as per the MRP which is based on intent and impact

He has to be cited as a dangerous tackle.

But then according to the MRP guidelines the kicker is impact...and considering he was up and playing (copped another dangerous tackle at the end) clearly Fisher was fine so it should be low impact.

So a fine is what the result should be as per the MRP which is based on intent and impact

That help that he came back on

Showed how much of a good bloke he is how he conducted himself after the tackle

Straight away checking if he was alright than helping him up a real class act

Hopefully just cops a fine at worst (don’t even think he deserves that)

TheSierBear

Premiership Player
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
soft spot for Carlton out of pity
Showed how much of a good bloke he is how he conducted himself after the tackle

Straight away checking if he was alright than helping him up a real class act

Hopefully just cops a fine at worst (don’t even think he deserves that)

Havent seen the tackle as i had things on tonight but... Sidey seems like a good bloke... Really fair not much malice... Etc... I honestly think the afl take that into account, and they go hard at the antagonizers, steve baker back in 09 comes to mind

Which tackle are people referring to? The one at the City end in the forward pocket when he fell into the guys back? If thats the one I'd be surprised if anything came of it.

Aug 29, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Which tackle are people referring to? The one at the City end in the forward pocket when he fell into the guys back? If thats the one I'd be surprised if anything came of it.

Double arm pinned and swing to ground on Fisher. Personally I hate these soft DOC rules but to the letter of the law (now) it will be looked at. Good news is like others have stated the "medical report" seems to have a very big say in these adjudications.

Given he was off for a check up and came back on within 5 minutes, played the game out, hopefully there will be nothing come of it.

Back