Sidebottom's testicle

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for making the concept of "testicle meat," into the milder of tonight's brain assaults. I hope to fu** this is some sort of extended Animal Farm analogy. If not, I guess your school based on the description is probably how we get Liberal party members so it's nice to know now where they come from.

Testicle meat is a thing in Spain. After bullfights a couple of very old restaurants nearby are rewarded with bull nuts. They are served with great ceremony. In the early 90s I was lucky enough to be there for the whole thing. Actually tasted great. A few years later I went back to the same restaurant after a bullfight. Same thing but the serving was pretty dull and the dish of the day was much smaller. I asked a waiter whether the ceremony had changed. He said,

“Ah senor, sometimes the bull wins.”

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Testicle meat is a thing in Spain. After bullfights a couple of very old restaurants nearby are rewarded with bull nuts. They are served with great ceremony. In the early 90s I was lucky enough to be there for the whole thing. Actually tasted great. A few years later I went back to the same restaurant after a bullfight. Same thing but the serving was pretty dull and the dish of the day was much smaller. I asked a waiter whether the ceremony had changed. He said,

It's a thing here if you're so inclined. Prairie oysters not my cup of T.

True story: once went to a bullfight in Madrid with a bunch of work mates - half were Spanish, half were Australian. At one stage the bull was copping some very rough treatment and our Spanish hosts explained that the bull was being punished for cheating. Apparently the bull had been watching the matadors feet which it seems is against the spirit of the contest. Us Aussies responded by cheering for the bull ...

... and our Spanish hosts told us to shut the * up before we get ourselves kicked out of the joint.

Seriously weird s**t!

Haven’t had bull testies, but carne de toro is damn good when prepared well.

Disappointing for Sidey and for us but hopefully he’s back in action for the finals. We just have to nut out a replacement for him until then.

We should be happy for the lad. Realistically retirement is on the cards in the next few years for Steele and being a country lad he probably wants to be a farmer. How he can because he's got of couple of achers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back