Sier to Make his Debut

AFL Club
Collingwood
Thread starter #1
COLLINGWOOD appears set to unleash another debutant against Gold Coast on Saturday night with midfielder Brayden Sier in line to replace injured star Adam Treloar.

The Magpies trained at the Holden Centre this morning and during the session coach Nathan Buckley called his players in for a chat.

Seconds later, players erupted in cheers and appeared to be celebrating with the 20-year-old.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mkcaptain

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Bushrangers
Heard the Same last week
That Bucks gathered the players after training and then they started cheering and celebrating with Sier?

Well deserved Brayden. Its been a tough first few years with injuries but he has well and truly deserved this chance after a ripper 2018 VFL season. He has already proved many doubters wrong.

Shpeshal Ed

I see you on televishaaaaan!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man. U, Chicago Bulls, Ολυμπιακός
That Bucks gathered the players after training and then they started cheering and celebrating with Sier?

Well deserved Brayden. Its been a tough first few years with injuries but he has well and truly deserved this chance after a ripper 2018 VFL season. He has already proved many doubters wrong.
Would love to see him have a big debut against a lower side to help build his confidence that he belongs at the level.

Bard

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hope he is played in the guts and not as a forward. We have historically always tended to force our players to cut their teeth as forwards before playing mid. But he has earnt his spot as a midfielder, so I hope that's where he gets to play.
Wills did didn’t he? I don’t think Sier has shown much as a forward so whilst he’ll likely spend some time there I’d envisage primarily midfield.

Top Bottom