AFLW Sign and Trade - Official Player Movements Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

THE FIRST domino in the AFLW's Sign and Trade Period has fallen, with Collingwood star Chloe Molloy informing the club this week that she intends to take up an offer from Sydney.

Last edited:

PORT Adelaide has notched an early win over its fierce crosstown rivals Adelaide in the AFLW's new priority signing period (PSP), scoring a commitment to sign the League's former leading goalkicker Ash Woodland.

Last edited:

If PA score Woodland and Cuthbertson; do you know who we have in our sights with our 3rd PSP?
I’ve no idea but they are starting very well

briztoon

Wannabe Draft Nuffie
Nov 28, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers

Bates and Bodey have informed the Brisbane Lions that they will depart the Club to seek new opportunity with another AFLW team.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
Does anyone have any news out of the Suns? Anyone coming? Anyone going? Am I missing anyone?

IN
Clara Fitzpatrick (St Kilda)
Maddy Brancatisano (Richmond)

OUT
Serene Watson (St Kilda) ???

GalaxyBlue

All Australian
Apr 25, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Does anyone have any news out of the Suns? Anyone coming? Anyone going? Am I missing anyone?

IN
Clara Fitzpatrick (St Kilda)
Maddy Brancatisano (Richmond)

OUT
Serene Watson (St Kilda) ???

Thought I read somewhere Ellie Hampson might be headed to the Lions, but I could be wrong.

Tilly lucas-rodd just posted a photo of her training with a player in Sydney.
Cryptic message she's heading north, or a giant is heading south?
why would training with an oppo player in the offseason automatically mean one is joining the other

would happen fairly often

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be nice if people went through Melbourne a little bit," Schleicher said with a smile at Fox Footy's season launch this week. "They're sticking pretty bloody fat.

JB1989

Senior List
Mar 24, 2010
SA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Your club looks so much stronger!
There's a lot to be positive about! Especially with an actual pre season and not having to hurry to bring a team together in 14 weeks before the first match. Ontop of that, natural development of younger players and team structure. Pending work commitments I can't wait to go to every game I can!

In saying that I think the club management did a fantastic job with the limited time they had to scrape a team together and learn a gameplan together.

And teflon Melbourne keep on smiling.
They must have an amazing culture inside those four walls. No one really leaves Melbourne

footyknut

Team Captain
Jun 28, 2011
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Did the AFL really think they would equalise the comp with these rules?
So what if Melbourne could lose up to 5 players, history has shown those sides don’t lose players.
Instead, sides who had poor years and were without coaches lose an All-Australian and a 21-year old 2nd draft pick.
So the distance between the top and bottom sides gets further away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back