Universal Love Sign Barlow up

Remove this Banner Ad

I love Barlow and agree he has been great for the club. However, if we can get a late first/early second rounder as a minimum for him I would take it. He won't be in the clubs' next premiership run unfortunately.
I can't see any team offering anything close to even a mid to late second rounder.

Quite simply his performance today was amazing. His stats alone are phenomenal but to also know he kept one of the best players in the league to only 18 possies and minimal impact makes it one of the best individual performances of any player in the league this year imo. Crozier to half back was brilliant, Barlow's new role is a genius move. We're still a long way off good as a team but the re-wiring is working.

After today's effort build a statue of him outside the stadium.
Quite simply his performance today was amazing. His stats alone are phenomenal but to also know he kept one of the best players in the league to only 18 possies and minimal impact makes it one of the best individual performances of any player in the league this year imo. Crozier to half back was brilliant, Barlow's new role is a genius move. We're still a long way off good as a team but the re-wiring is working.
It's a comeback of Rocky Balboa proportions.

Except he doesn't quite have Ling's dashing good looks.
Horizontal.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't see any team offering anything close to even a mid to late second rounder.

A contender might. Probably not a first but certainly making a case for a 2nd rounder.

Although, he is in some amazing form. Just wish we had this last year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back