FTA-TV Silicon Valley

Remove this Banner Ad

Plenty of funny people involved, pretty excited for it.

Going to check this out.

Set to tape as the ball and chain is watching The Block.

Pilot was pretty good. Had a couple of weak parts, but definitely shows potential. I was never really on the TJ Miller bandwagon (if that's a thing?), but I thought he nailed his part and I lost it at his 'little more about me...' spiel. Also, I think I have a crush on the Monica character.

I thought Foxtel, or comedy channel, flogging this with ads meant it would be s**t, but I really enjoyed it. Looks like it could be really good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The business plan dude is funny.

Might have to watch again to learn the names.

Now that more characters have been established and a race has been set up it looks like the show is gaining momentum fast.

Really enjoying it so far.

I already love Bachman.
"I know what binary is. Jesus Christ, I memorized the hexadecimal times tables when I was 14 writing machine code. OK. Ask me what 9 x F is? It's fleventy five."

Pissed myself at that line.

Really enjoying this, doubly so as this is my industry and the premise about him developing an algorithm for lossless compression is very close to home for me (my present company develops and sells similar technology).

The dude who plays the entrepreneur investor Peter Gregory died, so we won't be seeing him in Season Two which has just been announced:
http://hbowatch.com/silicon-valley-season-2-receives-funding-from-hbo/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back