Silly cartoon guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

We had a decent clash strip for the last four years. Pity the club chose to cash in with this monstrosity.

Still really disappointed they sold out a part of the heritage that the members campaigned to bring back, even if only on the away strip.
Yep, still feel that way about the jumper. Hoops return was a great piece of fan engagement that yielded terrific results across 3 jumpers. The VFL away jumper is very good. Hate the current AFL away jumper.

I'm still upset we got rid of this beauty.

8050_22826_3219.jpg

White jumpers are just so boring, nearly every team has one. I'm convinced the club only got rid of it to appease the FB commenters calling it 'cursed.'

What I would love to see as sort of a throwback/away jumper would be the below but all red outside of the diamond. I know most of us were sick of the robodog, but this was a cracking jumper.

71eaf434f574ae8aa94268bd9a6a30d8-tn.jpg

Hehe Pepsi jumper. But yeah it needs to be spaced in a blackhole somewhere.

Surely the AFL won't make us wear it against the weagles?

Our normal jumper & white shorts against their navy blue/yellow jumper and home shorts

Our normal jumper & white shorts against their navy blue/yellow jumper and home shorts
Yeah depending on who you are the AFL doesn't see navy and royal blue as a clash, plus it's a final so we should be able to wear our home hopefully. Obviously they're very inconsistent with their clash policy so who knows, but hopefully.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah depending on who you are the AFL doesn't see navy and royal blue as a clash, plus it's a final so we should be able to wear our home hopefully. Obviously they're very inconsistent with their clash policy so who knows, but hopefully.

Hawks did wear their Power Rangers jumper in last year's qualifying final v WCE IIRC.

Would put next week's wages on us wearing the cartoon guernsey against the Eagles.

On a side note, there seems to be a lot of posters on the Footy Jumpers board that believe we will be ending our ties/not renewing the contract with BLK at the season's end. Hopefully a new manufacturer could come up with a better design for an Away jumper.

Also, BLK are notorious for having washed out colours, would love to see a more vibrant blue and red like our jumpers from the mid 00s and earlier.

They'll make us wear this. And like it :mad: !!

BULLDOGS_ADULTONESIE_1_grande.jpg

Happy to have that jumper in a final?? Or couldn't really care? I'm over the moon with the win but could have been in a better jumper.

Happy to have that jumper in a final?? Or couldn't really care? I'm over the moon with the win but could have been in a better jumper.

It's the anti red guernsey now we've won a final in Perth

Would put next week's wages on us wearing the cartoon guernsey against the Eagles.

On a side note, there seems to be a lot of posters on the Footy Jumpers board that believe we will be ending our ties/not renewing the contract with BLK at the season's end. Hopefully a new manufacturer could come up with a better design for an Away jumper.

Also, BLK are notorious for having washed out colours, would love to see a more vibrant blue and red like our jumpers from the mid 00s and earlier.
If the new suppliers templates etc push for us t deviate from the hoops, I will spew up.

To me the Guernsey is our symbol to the world and I hold it fairly high. And 'hoops only' forever would be my call. But it seems most don't really care. And I suppose that's ok too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back