Silly Season.... Recruiting and other nonsense

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the seconds, Ararat lead at half time, only for injusries to hit, played most of the second half with 15 players, nhill ran over the top. Missed the ones as I had to leave early.

In the seconds, Ararat lead at half time, only for injusries to hit, played most of the second half with 15 players, nhill ran over the top. Missed the ones as I had to leave early.
Really who went down and how badly off. Stawell 2's had 2 serious injuries including a compound fracture :(:thumbsdown:

started with 22 ended up with 15 in second half, matty delzoto hurt his knee, hommy taken to hossy concussion, couple of hamstring strains. seniors won bloody good game to watch
How did the new Nhill recruits go heard Hargrave kicked 7 or 8. What about Ladhams

That's what i want to know. Not much news in todays paper. I was pretty sure the Nhill boys would get over the line. Would love to know how the game went.
Well bubba and bumbles are the blokes to talk to as they would have seen them on the weekend

Big news from the Burra camp. Veteran big man Andrew Delahunty will be making a comeback in the next game against Horsham to play with his nephews. Apparently they are all a bit sick of him and have told him to put his money where his mouth is. He was a class act in the 80’s but time will weather he can still get a kick.

Newo ya virgin little Ranga...If ya going to call me a name how about coming up with something original and not something i called you. I know it may be hard for you given you are mentally handicapped.....
I'm not sure who you think i am but unless the draws changed you won't be playing against me.
I don't start playing at 12:30 like you should be anyway.
Look forward to any *ed replies you may send this way.
Also, what club did you play for before swifts??
What have you got against Stawell Warriors??? Wouldn't they pay you the $5 a game you asked for because you aren't worth a pinch of SH!T???
Hahaha that will learn him boobluvva

Went down for a look at Nhill V Aarat on sat, the 3Qs anway before heading back to watch United V Minyip.
Hargraves will def be the key to them this year they dont seem to have another avenue to goal as was a major prob for them last year with price being there leading goalkicker and he no longer there. One word to all other sides stop him and you should come away with the points. He kicked 7 on sat and they still couldn win. Ladhams was ok but I was told he was not 100% fit, will def be there best mid though. There has been a lot of talk out Nhill the past 4months now they need to put the score on the board with games against United and Dimboola the next 2 rounds you would expect 2 big wins if they are to be finals contenders this year like they keep telling us, only time will tell.

The Burras would have been rapt to come away with the points on sat after a slow start. United attack on the footy was excellent all day but class prevailed in the end with Midgley kicking 3 last Q goals to seal the win. Expect the Burras to improve as they year goes on, and sides will def need to be on there game against united especially early on in the season.
So no talk on here on how well ararat actually played considering most people have written them off, most of the talks been about Nhill and the SA recruits. Surely after all the hype over Nhill that no one would of picked the young rats?? They were also missing Mick Fratin as he was at a wedding. So they obviously played well to beat the more fancied and hyped Nhill. Who played well??

Newo ya virgin little Ranga...If ya going to call me a name how about coming up with something original and not something i called you. I know it may be hard for you given you are mentally handicapped.....
I'm not sure who you think i am but unless the draws changed you won't be playing against me.
I don't start playing at 12:30 like you should be anyway.
Look forward to any *ed replies you may send this way.
Also, what club did you play for before swifts??
What have you got against Stawell Warriors??? Wouldn't they pay you the $5 a game you asked for because you aren't worth a pinch of SH!T???

haha very good

Big news from the Burra camp. Veteran big man Andrew Delahunty will be making a comeback in the next game against Horsham to play with his nephews. Apparently they are all a bit sick of him and have told him to put his money where his mouth is. He was a class act in the 80’s but time will weather he can still get a kick.

If Andy Delahunty is coming back I think Terry Atchison will also make a well awaited comeback on the wing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Mail Times. What did you think of the papers coverage? There was such a limited run down of each game. Really hard to work out how the Nhill Ararat game went. Someone should tell the editor to get his priorities right. There was such a big build up to the game and then when the first game is actually played there is no space for thorough articles.

Totally agree FP, a bit of joke really, there was no journo from the mailtimes even attend the match. You could tell that from the write up in the paper. They need to give more details it was a waste of time even reading the s**t that was written you got more out of reading the score best players ect.

Totally agree FP, a bit of joke really, there was no journo from the mailtimes even attend the match. You could tell that from the write up in the paper. They need to give more details it was a waste of time even reading the s**t that was written you got more out of reading the score best players ect.
You would think that with no other country footy being played in the area, more than one page would have been nice. Don't be so hard to criticise the Journo's. It's the **** Head Peter Hammond who has destroyed that paper. Look at the turn over of staff for a prime example!!!
As people who follow this thread would know, your better off getting the info from people that actually watch and have an interest in local footy.

I know your supposed to be banned from big footy but can you tell us the fall out from the last two weeks? First young Blue gets a few kicks for Melbourne much to the embarrassment of your coach who you have all told us told him was never going to be good enough. Then you overpaid player goes down with a knee injury taking the money with him. Then the beleaguered coach tells us in the local how crap his team is.
Are Brimackbeal sunk?
There still seems to be rumblings at the gateway to the Mallee. You wouldn't want them to drop a couple of early games or he could be out the door just as quick as Terry Wallace!!!
Anyone know how Tuckey's right leg is? He didn't seem to kick on the right and he handballed quite often, for a great kick that he usually is. Even Farr told his players to crowd his left side and watch for handballs after he marked. If he is shot now, then Stawell may not make the 5.

can someone tell me if stawell play this saturday or sunday against the Saints at Coghlan Park??? I'm hopin to play if they're short but dunno what day they play.

can someone tell me if stawell play this saturday or sunday against the Saints at Coghlan Park??? I'm hopin to play if they're short but dunno what day they play.
Sunday at city oval. Prob might need a few players with the injuries last week and a few away this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back