Silva vs. Diaz

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 14, 2012
Los Santos
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Orlando Magic, Nick Diaz, Exers
Looks like this fight will happen. IMO it could be the biggest selling card in UFC history..

Anderson's comeback and Diaz is so polarizing he always draws big numbers.

Perhaps Nick holding out will make sense if this fight happens.

Who would win this fight?

At this stage? Diaz. Diaz, while not being active in the cage, he has been in the gym. Anderson will be coming off two loses and everyone expecting to win. I love this fight and I hope that it happens.

Is a super fight IMO. Better than GSP holding down Anderson.

Diaz isn't competing in the UFC but he is always competing and training it's how he lives.

Diaz and Silva's weaknesses are wrestling. Which means straight away it will be a standing or ju-jitsu battle which are my favourites to watch.

Hard to say Anderson isn't the favourite however simply because he is Anderson.

However it could potentially reduce his legacy if Nick does his usual sh*t. Boxing him up while taking hits and talking crap.

If this happens I will fly to the US to see it.

Would love to see this fight. It's funny that Diaz was saying that he'd only come back for GSP or Silva and everyone basically laughed. Now it seems like it's a real possibility that he fights Silva.

I think Silva would win. A guy coming forward aggressively who isn't a big threat of taking you down is the perfect opponent for Silva. I'd pick Silva but there's lots of doubt in my mind about it now, and a year ago there would have been none.

Would love to see this fight. It's funny that Diaz was saying that he'd only come back for GSP or Silva and everyone basically laughed. Now it seems like it's a real possibility that he fights Silva.

I think Silva would win. A guy coming forward aggressively who isn't a big threat of taking you down is the perfect opponent for Silva. I'd pick Silva but there's lots of doubt in my mind about it now, and a year ago there would have been none.

Crazy how he seemed so invincible then gets KO after clowning and then breaks his leg on a check. All of a sudden it seems possible for someone to out strike him even tho it hasn't happened.

Crazy how he seemed so invincible then gets KO after clowning and then breaks his leg on a check. All of a sudden it seems possible for someone to out strike him even tho it hasn't happened.

The broken leg must leave a mental scar in the mind of Silva. I have never really been a fan of Anderson, I respect him but have never really liked him. The fact that he still wants to fight after the broken leg and being #1 for so long......The guy is still hungry and will retire Diaz :)

There will be trash talk, I'd like it to be a loser retires forever fight.

If Silva loses he should retire and if Diaz loses everybody wins. ;)

Or he fights Ronda after she destroys Cain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm looking forward to the build up when Diaz will unconsciously pay no hespect to Silva and then bring out the Stockton slap in the first minute of the fight.

If he's able to clown Silva with the Stockton slap I will be mightily impressed. If ever there was a fight he needed to sure up his defense for, this is it!

Reads better on paper than in reality, will be a Silva walkover if he's anywhere near back to 100%.
Makes it a perfect fight for the UFC. Silva beats a guy with fan rep and and it's great for building him back up or he loses meaning we know he's done and Diaz gets to jump back into money spinning title fights I guess.

Silva by KO. Diaz will pressure him and have his moments, but his defense will let him down. As good as he is offensively, he does get hit a lot and Anderson will find his chin and finish him IMO.

People said the same thing about Condit. Will be interesting but I'm worried Silva will get his timing and be too fast for Nick.

People said the same thing about Condit. Will be interesting but I'm worried Silva will get his timing and be too fast for Nick.

Silva's a bigger, faster, more dynamic version of Condit though.... well, at least he was. Diaz has a shot if Silva has slowed a bit since the injury, but I think he gets caught with a straight shot and stopped.

Silva's a bigger, faster, more dynamic version of Condit though.... well, at least he was. Diaz has a shot if Silva has slowed a bit since the injury, but I think he gets caught with a straight shot and stopped.

Wouldn't surprise me at all but how many times has Diaz been stopped. Then again Silva is the GOAT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back