Silvagni Sacked - Jack arcs up.

Chief

Admin
Dec 1, 1999
Brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton
Jack Silvagni has again taken to Twitter, after Carlton released a statement on Wednesday evening saying it had parted ways with his father and list boss Stephen Silvagni.
After liking a number of tweets that supported the notion the Blues had mistreated his father, the 21-year-old took a more direct approach on Thursday morning.

“Sorry Dad, my fault,” he said on Twitter.

silvagni-tweet.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marcel Proust

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Jack Silvagni has again taken to Twitter, after Carlton released a statement on Wednesday evening saying it had parted ways with his father and list boss Stephen Silvagni.
After liking a number of tweets that supported the notion the Blues had mistreated his father, the 21-year-old took a more direct approach on Thursday morning.

“Sorry Dad, my fault,” he said on Twitter.

View attachment 789522
strange tweet yet again from jack

Thrawn

Hall of Famer
Jul 21, 2001
Melbourne, Australia.
AFL Club
Carlton
The Silvagni's have scammed millions of dollars from Carlton over the past few years for contributing absolutely nothing, and yet Jack tries to play the victim? Disgusting behaviour.

Liddle should get rid of the lot of them.
Yes, let's defer our decision making to this guy's wisdom. The same guy who thinks Cunnington is a better mid than Greg Williams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RobR

Premiership Player
Sep 16, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Jack's an idiot. Fringe player, drafted by his father, just shut up and try and play decent football. There is zero benefit to anyone putting that out there in public.
If he wasn't drafted by his father he'd be at the Bombers.

Partridge

Hall of Famer
Nov 12, 2002
AFL Club
Geelong
Jack's an idiot. Fringe player, drafted by his father, just shut up and try and play decent football. There is zero benefit to anyone putting that out there in public.
I didn't discover until today there was a second Silvagni at Carlton. Learn something every day.

Top Bottom