Silvagni Sacked - Jack arcs up.

Remove this Banner Ad

There was no offer, did i post " Who wants to bet you will be on 6 wins by round 22 ? " No i did not. I only accepted a bet when you posted " Want to bet" and I told you what i was happy to bet on.

Talk about dodging the issue when called out on it. Obviously you dont have the character to own up to your post and bet the fact the blues wont improve and win more then 8 games.
Uhh, yes there was. I refer to this post. You made a statement, I proposed a bet on that statement... said you'd be happy to then suddenly changed the conditions when I was clearly replying to that specific statement.

Uhh, yes there was. I refer to this post. You made a statement, I proposed a bet on that statement... said you'd be happy to then suddenly changed the conditions when I was clearly replying to that specific statement.

To be honest, having just had a look at Carlton's fixture, I think a result similar to this year is probably about right.

What are your expectations for W/L in 2020?

There was no offer, did i post " Who wants to bet you will be on 6 wins by round 22 ? " No i did not. I only accepted a bet when you posted " Want to bet" and I told you what i was happy to bet on.

Talk about dodging the issue when called out on it. Obviously you dont have the character to own up to your post and bet the fact the blues wont improve and win more then 8 games.

You sure did accept but changed from 6 wins to 8 after it was posed to you "Wanna make a bet on that"

Seems to me you are the only one dodging the issue and don't have the character to own up to it.

At the end of that run, you will be only on 6 wins by round 22, that's with me being generous giving you 5 wins by round 16. Huge improvement that lel..

Wanna make a bet on that?

Happy to. I bet the blues will not win more then 8 games next year so zero improvement

ROFL ...

Am I doing it right Chief :p

To be honest, having just had a look at Carlton's fixture, I think a result similar to this year is probably about right.

What are your expectations for W/L in 2020?
8-10 wins, I think there'll be a gradual improvement - just need Curnow and McKay to stay healthy because they've been having setbacks as of late. Docherty back in is going to be a huge boon for us.

You sure did accept but changed from 6 wins to 8 after it was posed to you "Wanna make a bet on that"

Seems to me you are the only one dodging the issue and don't have the character to own up to it.

ROFL ...

Am I doing it right Chief :p

Hope Chief pats you on the back. Your quoting proves my point padawan but keep punching. He asked me AFTER I posted do I want to bet on that, I replied on what I was Happy to bet on, i then reduced it after all the crying. Keep in mind, he refuses and all of you refuse to own up and commit that the blues will win more then 7 games, its laughable.

P.S You are taking ages making my sandwich lel

Bad situation for the Blues, thought they might have turned the corner but this is Elliot tier bullshit.

Say what you like about Eddie but he leads a club, not a faction. Yes he threw Pert to the wo,vest he's not perfect but most of his energy goes into protecting his own and not sniping the bloke in the next office.

I have a family member doing some work at Carlton and what they see is this generation of players with awesome potential- stating the obvious to say Cripps is the real deal, but he is. It's worth acknowledging that while Silvagni had a lot of high picks he hasn't wasted many.

What will ruin these boys is the club screwing itself instead of getting behind them.

I have to say since Elliot got in the door at Carlton the place went to s**t. He bought the 1995 flag and since then, nothing.

Of course it is wishful thinking. Who wouldn't want Patty Cripps to come to their club as a Free Agent?

Word is that he's on the way to North Melbourne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok cut the rubbish.

Are you happy to bet that the Blues win 8 games ?
That's not the bet.

The bet was:
At the end of that run, you will be only on 6 wins by round 22, that's with me being generous giving you 5 wins by round 16. Huge improvement that lel..
Either honour that or stop wasting my time, kid.

I heard the same ..
When he turns 34 Crippa will be chasing a 4 year deal at 1.6 m a season.

And Stewie Dews it in a Grand Final against the Blues. Poetry.

Silvagni being list manager while his two sons are on the list is clearly a huge conflict.
He had to go.

How can other staff be expected to make list mgt decisions on those two while he is their boss? Ridiculous situation.

If he was a good bloke he would have walked 2 or 3 years ago.
I’m sure he could be professional about it.

He really isn’t.

None worse spring to mind.

Even Ted Whitten’s son was better than jack. And he was nothing to write home about.

We had Dick Reynolds grandson..Joel..he was very ordinary.

Let’s face it...if young Jack didn’t have that surname he wouldn’t have been in those TAC cup games.

Too much pressure on the kid to play.

Small frame. Lightweight. Completely different body to his old man at the sane age.

Anyway....he’s given it his best shot as a league player. I give him credit for that at least.

Silvagni being list manager while his two sons are on the list is clearly a huge conflict.
He had to go.

How can other staff be expected to make list mgt decisions on those two while he is their boss? Ridiculous situation.

If he was a good bloke he would have walked 2 or 3 years ago.

There’s another one?

I thought jack was it ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back