Silvagni Sacked - Jack arcs up.

Besides everything else, think he is turning himself into a decently physical pressure forward flanker.

Another preseason under his belt and he could be a 16-17 disposal, 1 goal, 4 tackles a game player. Went at about 13.5, 0.75, 3.6 this year, after lifting his TOG significantly from 2018.

His value is in how well he reads the play and sets teammates loose. Most of his possessions are valuable.

Last edited:

TonaldDrump

Team Captain
Nov 30, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Bigfooty all year: SOS is a dud, carlton will go nowhere while he's in charge of the list
*SOS Leaves*
Bigfooty now: SOS gone, carlton are in shambles!
You're forgot to mention that bigfooty posters (and all of those who understand AFL) considered Carlton to be in shambles well before, during and after SOS has left the club.

SOS hasn't done anything special at GWS or Carlton. Hitting a few first round picks here and there (Hard not to find good players with the amount of picks he was given), whilst also drafting complete spuds.

Dadda Dave

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 23, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
You're forgot to mention that bigfooty posters (and all of those who understand AFL) considered Carlton to be in shambles well before, during and after SOS has left the club.

SOS hasn't done anything special at GWS or Carlton. Hitting a few first round picks here and there (Hard not to find good players with the amount of picks he was given), whilst also drafting complete spuds.
And how long is it again since dodoro picked a list that has won a final ????
Oh that's right..lol..
Spud after spud after spud ..
Should of been sacked years ago..
That's what you forgot to mention..lel..

TonaldDrump

Team Captain
Nov 30, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
And how long is it again since dodoro picked a list that has won a final ????
Oh that's right..lol..
Spud after spud after spud ..
Should of been sacked years ago..
That's what you forgot to mention..lel..
This is a thread about SOS. Why not make your own thread about Dodoro if you're that obsessed with him?

Typical Carlton supporter. Unable to take constructive criticism so he runs away and changes the subject.

Bigfooty all year: SOS is a dud, carlton will go nowhere while he's in charge of the list
*SOS Leaves*

I wouldn’t say they are in shambles but surely you can see this has been handled poorly?

Nov 5, 2012
Canberra
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
There can be only 1
This is a thread about SOS. Why not make your own thread about Dodoro if you're that obsessed with him?

Typical Carlton supporter. Unable to take constructive criticism so he runs away and changes the subject.
Nothing in your post was constructive, thought out or researched it was simple echo criticism that you did not even come up with yourself.
Just another sheep poster.
SOS had to manufacture picks at Carlton by trading out players. Never was he 'given' picks outside of where the team finished. SO your post was flawed and ill considered.

Andre the Giant

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2012
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
GWS
*SOS Leaves*

0E739C4B-D8FB-420A-BFB9-2E78247F8EE4.jpeg

Nov 9, 2007
The honorable loss factory
AFL Club
Carlton
you came 3rd last

the last six seasons have been consistently bad

yes.

it's easier to rise from the bottom than to rise from the top. consider the metaphor of the helium balloon. or don't i have no doubt you'll make it about last year's rising star.

i worry how your life will be when richmond aren't good anymore, you've wasted having a great team to watch.

rado

Club Legend
Feb 18, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
If sos was a master recruiter ... he’d still be there!!

I suspect that when the coach went mid-year the writing was in the wall ........ don’t tgi I it’s any more complicated than that.

Blues supporters are already crossing their fingers and praying Lachlan Ash flops ...... but after watching this guys rise through the ranks, I think not!!

HavUEvaSeenTheRain

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 20, 2006
AFL Club
Carlton
There is definitely a conflict of interest but it’s the same conflict of interest that’s existed for five years.

Carlton should admit to the real reasons he’s been sacked. Why is conflict of interest suddenly an issue that the club never worried about before?
It has changed a bit. BSOS is out of contract so a call will need to be made on his future. Jack I think has another season but is into his fifth season and isn’t a walk up start for a bottom three side. He could easily be seen as trade bait too.

Kreuuuzeurns

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
It has changed a bit. BSOS is out of contract so a call will need to be made on his future. Jack I think has another season but is into his fifth season and isn’t a walk up start for a bottom three side. He could easily be seen as trade bait too.

SOS wasn’t involved in the drafting or contracting of Ben or Jack and has no say in selection.

Jack has played 60 games in 4 years as a developing big body, he’s a valued member of our list. Ben has only been on our list for 12 months.

It’s a cop out really.

Back