Universal Love Steve Silvagni - List Manager Extraordinaire

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this how he usually deals at trade week or just playing poker games. If hawthorn had picks kennedy would be at hawthorn in 5 minuets

Is this how he usually deals at trade week or just playing poker games. If hawthorn had picks kennedy would be at hawthorn in 5 minuets

Since when are Hawthorn the gods of trade week?

Didn't the O'Meara deal get done in the final minute of trade week last year?

2019 when Weitering, Charlie Curnow, Harry McKay, Jack Silvagni, Cuningham, SPS , Fisher, Ben Silvagni , Kennedy and Williamson play in their first finals together of many many many more to come, will we appreciate the patience shown in the in between years 2017 and 2018. This and next year is to be patient and let it all develop into what was set up from the end of the mess left in October 2015 to fix up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we're still ignoring Hawthorns sad desperate scramble that punctuated last years trade period?

and the 3 priority picks Hawks had in early 2000's that got them no less than Hodge and Roughead and priority picks that SOS has not had luxury of with us in last couple of drafts.

Last edited:
Seriously, that prick put us back a bit.

What a shithouse call.

What the hell were we thinking!!!?!

Malthouse. It makes me shudder. It did before it happened and it still does.

TA
Malthouse has done more for this club than most.

Would never have gone for someone like Bolton as the coach, turfed the old list managers or re-jigged the board (though more needs to happen there) if we hadn't crashed and burned so hard that the 'old Carlton' mentality had to be thrown out the window.

We should forever be indebted to Mick. Not the hero we needed, but the one we deserved. Of that, I have no doubt.

Malthouse has done more for this club than most.

Would never have gone for someone like Bolton as the coach, turfed the old list managers or re-jigged the board (though more needs to happen there) if we hadn't crashed and burned so hard that the 'old Carlton' mentality had to be thrown out the window.

We should forever be indebted to Mick. Not the hero we needed, but the one we deserved. Of that, I have no doubt.
Our banana republic moment.

(MM was ******* awful for us)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back