Silvani, will he or won't he

Remove this Banner Ad

marcmurphy3

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton
There's been a lot of speculation that Silvani will be an assistant coach at Carlton although no one has spoken about this in the last few days. So, right now does it look like he will or won't be an assistant coach at Carlton next year? I heard a rumor that he wouldn't be an assistant unless he was guaranteed the head coaching job. I doubt this is true though as it would just be the most stupid thing to ask from any club. I'd really love him at the club. The guys like Bower, O'Halpin and Thornto could really learn a lot from him.

After the last week, I won't believe anything the media says in regards to Carlton. They said Pagan was gone, two hours later Smorgon announced he would be coach for the next two seasons. The media is talking bull****, but according to what Smorgon said Silvangi doesn't seem interested or hasn't approached the club yet. Would love to see him as assistant, but I won't believe anything the media says in that regard until its comfirmed by the board.

Am looking forward to seeing what happens, and welcome former greats back to the club.
Agreed that its not worth believing the tripe written in the media.
There was a saying I heard ages ago: Only believe 10% of what is written in the media, and 5% of what you hear

Remove this Banner Ad

Back