Similar Threads dropdown on new thread creation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay it works for posting a new thread but it's opposite for reading existing threads. Not sure if that bothers you though.

Something that might bother you however is it seems to circumvent the swear filter;
Looks OK now - maybe it took a minute for the change to propagate.

thread-suggestion-most-recent.png

Thanks. Is there any chance you might consider this option in the near future?
I don't think I will be putting resources into that feature. The software developers might add it.

Is it an issue if it is down the bottom? Is it interfering with another feature?
The biggest pain for me is it is above the bread crumb trail to get back to the forum. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if it was above.

upload_2017-10-25_9-41-11.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-25_9-41-1.png
    upload_2017-10-25_9-41-1.png
    30.4 KB · Views: 112
Shouldn't a feature like this at the very be optional?

I wanna return to the main forum every time I finish reading a thread and this feature just makes annoying having to scroll down further to get to get to the link, it's even worse in smaller screens.

Shouldn't a feature like this at the very be optional?

I wanna return to the main forum every time I finish reading a thread and this feature just makes annoying having to scroll down further to get to get to the link, it's even worse in smaller screens.
You can hit Home or End on your keyboard to go to the top or bottom of the page.

It is not entirely optimal to switch between mouse and keyboard but it is a shortcut.

If we can't opt out of it it'd be nice to be able to hide it similar to windows folder paths with the + and - next to the root folders.

rootfol.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And now it's gone.

BOOOO!

Can I please have it back Chief?

List under reply box is still there for me.

Haven't checked the thread title drop down.

Last edited:
The biggest pain for me is it is above the bread crumb trail to get back to the forum. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if it was above.

View attachment 431660
+1 for collapsible.
This is my main gripe. When I finish reading a page, I like to go back to the team page, main board, etc. It probably seems like a nothing issue, but it's annoying. I'm not really interested in similar threads.

Yeah I was gonna reply earlier that I can see it everywhere except here.

My apologies.
Yeah, it's the only subforum that I've noticed where this feature is absent. Shame I'd wish it was the other way around. Having to switch from scrolling down with a mouse to press a key on the keyboard is still annoying and not much of a solution.