Simmo and Rawlings

Remove this Banner Ad

czero

Club Legend
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just quietly - these guys have been doing ... erm, pretty incredible.

In his 5th season, simmo has never had a losing season and is currently on 64.36%. When he arrived, he was supposed to take the team through a rebuild...

I wonder if the contract stars will align :)

Apologies to brad. #sorrynotsorry

Hmmm I'm quite enjoying Brad to be honest.

I mean a goal down and he swaps Brown and Tarrant with both moves having significant impact. Come on, this is awesome.

We are going OK. I put it down to our players. I've seen enough of brads coaching not to get too excited by one or 2 games a year when he makes some great calls.

I want 11+ games won. Winning record please.

We are going OK. I put it down to our players. I've seen enough of brads coaching not to get too excited by one or 2 games a year when he makes some great calls.

I want 11+ games won. Winning record please.

Lol he's delivered that many times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simmo has done a reasonable job but let's be honest, it is one of the best-resourced sporting clubs in Australia and plays 12 games a year in Perth. He hasn't built on making a GF at all.
Westcoast home and away record is no different to other teams. That was debunked last year, by me.

Hmm. Across his million years as our coach perhaps.

If he really did do that a lot, then perhaps we would of made a GF appearance.

*sternest look*

Hey Snake where's that ignore button?

Where's that button. Snaaaaaaaake
Aagh cmon. Just a bit of banter, its a silly thread, but after a big win its one of the only times I can do it without it getting all toxic about brad.

He's doing fine. #orishe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back