Toast Simmo re-signs until end of 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Courageous Kade

Highlight Kade

A second opinion

Any one of you mother*ers that think he wouldn't be in the mix for HBF of forever you are dreaming.

He was playing footy off a rookie list before some of you were born.

Has 20/20 vision

Last edited:
When Simmo started, I was 6 years old and came off my first year of school.

Unbelievable to think he'll still be playing when I'm four times that age (24).
I took rhapsody to watch Simmo’s very first game in the seconds, and then later again to watch him play his very first Seniors game; he was just a little tacker at that time. How time flys.

I took rhapsody to watch Simmo’s very first game in the seconds, and then later again to watch him play his very first Seniors game; he was just a little tacker at that time. How time flys.
Robbo was spritely. Mid forties. Now Robbo is old and after 17 seasons Simmo is probably feeling like Robbo.

Wonder what will happen first ? Simmo retiring or popping the question to his long time partner ? :)

Can imagine there will be a lot of broken hearts when both events happen.

It's been an real honour Watching this skinny kid from Emerald drafted late in the draft after our crippling sanctions for SC rorting and become such a wonderful player for so long and terrific club man and person.

images

images

images

You are the noblest Kade of them all Simmo !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Siiiimmmmmoooo!

One of my fave things to tell out in a game, as he comes from nowhere to intercept a ball heading to dangerous territory... or he takes a kick on his right side.

Glad he's sticking around for the season of fun that will be 2020.

the new Craig Bradley. I reckon this dude still has 3 or 4 years left in him. Still very good and always healthy (touch wood)

Would have smashed the 400 game barrier had been a more successful club during the time he was drafted

Would love to see him play alongside Eddie again in a 'we're getting the band back together' nostalgia tour !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back