Simon Black's future?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all you Lions,

I heard from some mates in the know that Simon Black may be heading to Port Adelaide because of his friendship with Nick Stevens.

Anyone in Lion land can confirm or deny this?

BTW, us Port people are happy to have him here.

------------------
Chris

I've heard that too. Black is from WA, so Port might just be a stop off on the way home to Perth.

We need more Queenslanders playing for the Lions anyway.

I thought he signed another contract not long ago and objected to overtures from the west? If thats the case, why would he bother going to Port then? wouldn't he have gone home at an earlier opportunity?

Well i've done some ringing around (coz me being the biggest simon black fan there is was having heart attacks bout this rumour) and the answer is NO he still has another year left on his contract.....
so whoever heard these rumours please keep them as that, as i know heaps of blacky fans would be very upset.
And if he was going to port adeliade, i would personally fly up to qld myself and slap him a few times till he actually realises where he belongs, and that is with the Brisbane Lions.

------------------
GO LIONS!

well to tell u the truth if Simon is going anywhere it would be back home in WA.....

But we'll see,
but doubt it very much that he will go to SA......

------------------
GO LIONS!

Note Port loser stirring up trouble: Stevens was going to leave Port some time ago. Maybe he we join Black in Brisbane.

Ghost, you wouldn't know a loser if one came up behind you and couldn't find an entrance.

Now, as for my reason to ask this question, I felt it was better to ask the people who are close to the situation, rather than just blab it everywhere as a certainty. It is preferable to have a unsubstantiated rumour questioned, and denied, than to start a mud slinging match.

So Ghost, go play with your peers, and leave footy discussions to the adults.

redeemerwhore.gif

------------------
Chris

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH EVERYTHING THAT BLACKYCHICK_20 HAS SAID ABOUT SIMON AND THE SORCE SHE IS TALKING ABOUT IS THE ONE PERSON THAT WOULD KNOW AS THIS PERSON WOULD MAKE HIM STAY AS MUCH AS ANY SIMON, FOOTBALL AND LIONS SUPPORTER WOULD.

------------------
Signing off with GO THE MIGHTY LIONS IN 2001

Remove this Banner Ad

Back