Updated Simon Gittany Found GUILTY

Remove this Banner Ad

DNine

Club Legend
Oct 28, 2008
West of Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Can't believe this bloke is denying throwing his ex-fiance Lisa Harnum off the balcony.

The defence is saying that he forcefully dragged her back into the apartment, where she then broke free, and ran and jumped from the balcony. Seriously, is anyone in the world going to believe that?

The defence says that there is evidence of a struggle, no hair, no blood, and no bruising on her neck or arms. WHAT ABOUT THE FOOTAGE THROUGH THE DOOR. How is that not evidence of a struggle? And if he controlled her through the door without drawing blood making bruises or pulling out hair, why could that not continue through the room and over the balcony.

If this bloke gets off, it will be the most obvious case to lead to an injustice EVER. They didn't even have as much on O.J Simpson.

Yeah without knowing the ins and outs of it and not having full access to all the evidence like the jury it's very very hard to believe that she threw herself off the balcony.

It all comes to reasonable doubt though and it looks like that is what the defence is going for.

Yeah without knowing the ins and outs of it and not having full access to all the evidence like the jury it's very very hard to believe that she threw herself off the balcony.

It all comes to reasonable doubt though and it looks like that is what the defence is going for.

I don't think there is reasonable doubt to believe that an aggressor suddenly turns into a passive when not in the camera's eye.

Is there a jury in this case?. I thought they opted to have it a judge only trial.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly would not have been surprised if he had been found not guilty. Clearly he is a scumbag, but there probably is some possibility that he didn't do it. I think he did it, it was whether there was enough evidence to prove he did it beyond a reasonable doubt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back