Updated Simon Gittany Found GUILTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone watching SUNDAY NIGHT ??

Good lord

i'm not sure what's more terrifying, what he allegedly did, or how crazy his new girlfriend is

Here are some of my thoughts on this case:

1) His new girlfriend has had some work done on her nose and it makes her look funny what a ******* idiot.
2) She says she has looked at the case and that it's clear he didn't commit a crime but she is completely ignoring all the evidence that he did commit the crime what a ******* idiot
3) Why would you date someone who is accused of murdering their ex? Who cares. Why would you stay with someone found guilty of murdering their ex when you're already 15 years younger and than them. Sounds like a great way to spend your 30's; having conjugal visits with an old man who killed someone what a ******* idiot

Simon's girlfriend is an idiot and Simon is a piece of s**t.

Thanks for reading this.

That elevator footage is a killer....How was he going to explain that o_O

No but really once he forcefully dragged her into the apartment she calmed down, Simon offered to make her a cup of tea because he's a gentleman like that ("HE'S THE BEST BOYFRIEND I'VE EVER HAD"), and then in an hysterical fit she jumped over the balcony ledge and onto the ground, because, you know, women are like that sometimes.

If I ever see his new girlfriend walking down the street I'm going to punch her in the face.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

or the fact that he has a girlfriend nearly 20 years his junior...he's a predator if there ever was one.

Indeed, with Rachelle it's just a case of a young woman of pretty average intelligence getting sucked into his web of manipulation and lies.

I think the new GF,who does look a lot like the old one [she's so thick she couldn't see it], might have a few screws loose.

"he didn't break her finger, he fractured it"

I loves her, she gave me a great laugh last night. One of the dumbest people I have ever seen. How good was the part where she was asking journos for a lighter hahaha :D

Even Scumbag Simon must have been facepalming himself all night if he was watching that.

I loves her, she gave me a great laugh last night. One of the dumbest people I have ever seen. How good was the part where she was asking journos for a lighter hahaha :D

Even Scumbag Simon must have been facepalming himself all night if he was watching that.

Did she really say that? Awesome.

I read somewhere she and her Dad helped finance Gittany's defence to the tune of $170k. Stupidness must run in that family

Get the feeling she has dodged a bullet and got lucky , big time
Sounds like he was starting the control thing afresh with her - didn't like me leaving the apartment so he stood in the doorway? FFS how naive can she be?
He does that even after he's been charged with murder :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back