Rumour Simon Goodwin resigning today?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

Now Smith issue in police hands many phone etc to sift through many big names involved.Whether Goodwin goes or not these Smith charges will be biggest AFL story of the year.

Now Smith issue in police hands many phone etc to sift through many big names involved.Whether Goodwin goes or not these Smith charges will be biggest AFL story of the year.
"Hey Goody, I got big bag of blow. Need a hook up ? No charge, just play me this week."

Someone did post earlier in the Joel Smith thread that implication in text messages had occurred. If that’s true, I’d expect Melbourne would be copping major heat from sponsors. Tarnishing brand by association is a massive issue for corporates. Guess we’ll have to wait and see…..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serious answers only
When something stays in house at the Afl easy to sweep under the carpet.When police are involved and phones and texts are trawled over Afl has to act.There is trouble at Melbourne from very credible sources.

There’s been plenty of issues with Goodwin as well as unsubstantiated rumours. Couple this with what most would see as an incredibly strong list underperforming I think the dees would probably be better off elsewhere anyway.

The rumor was he is resigning today? Well he didn't as far as I know as I haven't heard a statement? So maybe the rumors not true? Then again I could wake up to a nasty surprise in my email inbox tomorrow as I am a member.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back