News Simonds Stadium Stage 4 Redevelopment

Remove this Banner Ad

Would prefer if those dark seats were the same pattern as the rest but that is just my personal preference.... if they are full it won't matter :D

Would prefer if those dark seats were the same pattern as the rest but that is just my personal preference.... if they are full it won't matter :D
They look a darker blue than the blue in the pattern too.

Anyone who has Instagram... go suss out Stevie Motlops account, he has an instagram 'story' (press on his profile picture) that has some video of the new locker room... looks absolutely phenomenal

Anyone who has Instagram... go suss out Stevie Motlops account, he has an instagram 'story' (press on his profile picture) that has some video of the new locker room... looks absolutely phenomenal
I dont use Instagram, is it possible for you to copy/screenshot and post it here?

I dont use Instagram, is it possible for you to copy/screenshot and post it here?
I've attempted too... hope this works
Screenshot_20170408-113746.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe they have finally got proper change rooms up at the Gold Coast , after years of being in portables. If one was setting up a team from scratch , one would have thought they would start with this type of inducement for players. I doubt too many players that are seesawing about where to plonk their boots would find better digs than these. Another reason to be at the cattery.

The public concourse that connects to the Premiership Stand

C886Di_UQAADFIp.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back