Media Simple practical improvements not extensive enough for their own distinct presentation - Prefixes

Remove this Banner Ad

The Discussion tag implies that you want input. Mobbs is putting forward his opinion and doesn't care what anyone else thinks, hence his use of the Media tag.
I don't think we read the OP in the same way. If he didn't care what anyone else thinks, why post it in the first place? Just PM the Administrator, then

Either that, or the tag "PleezBeezMeez" would be tailor-made for this thread...

I don't think we read the OP in the same way. If he didn't care what anyone else thinks, why post it in the first place? Just PM the Administrator, then

You realise Mobbs created this place, right?

Because song and dance!

Only insofar as he created the sim, brought the idea of the league to BigFooty, and was the first administrator.

It was really more of a team effort between the two of us.

I don't believe I have thanked him enough for it, but, yes, I have already realized that. I did it before writing my previous post, even.

Only insofar as he created the sim, brought the idea of the league to BigFooty, and was the first administrator.

It was really more of a team effort between the two of us.
Among all the possible applicants for the next Admin job, you are shoulders above everybody else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back