Media Simple practical improvements not extensive enough for their own distinct presentation - Prefixes

Labelled a team Thread Thread by boncer34 . Bye. Thanks for trying though. Maybe one day.
You're the thread owner. You can edit the prefix anytime you want. You're welcome.

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
it was also a match thread which should have been called an Event instead of a match, but I don't think we had "Events" back then.

I corrected a few dozen incorrect SoO thread prefixes back when there was one good mod. There's a lot of anomalies that still need fixing.

Make Ant Bear do it

You don't think encouraging it to be done is more appropriate?

it would be good to resolve some anomalies. But that's not really his job. I guess getting him to his foot down on anomalies as they happen is, though.

Aug 21, 2009
The Superego’s Palace
AFL Club
Carlton

I'm only an Antonio BlueVein fangirl, not for the entire team!

I’d just like to correct you there porps, if I may.

You like Antonio, hell everyone does.

BlueVein on the other hand, well I can’t stand him.

Ive just logged on a second ago for the first time in weeks, and BlueVein (aka Grendel) has gotten loose and apparently he terrorised the townspeople of sweet yesterday.

I honestly don’t know what I’m going to do about him.

Ive just logged on a second ago for the first time in weeks, and BlueVein (aka Grendel) has gotten loose and apparently he terrorised the townspeople of sweet yesterday.

Alias check required?
Anyway, thoughts on the issue, ABV?

Yes but I am too lazy to find the link to your profile and just write 'Antonio' so I tagged you with BlueVein.
You need a shorter leash I think.

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
You don't think encouraging it to be done is more appropriate?

it would be good to resolve some anomalies. But that's not really his job. I guess getting him to his foot down on anomalies as they happen is, though.
Yeah, good luck with that. If people would let newer posters know which tag to use instead of as well as laughing at them and calling them a dickhead I'm sure tags will be used correctly now broadly.

I think we need to kill BlueVein.

It’s the only way. Will you help your friend Antonio, it will stay between us, I promise.
Yes delete your account now. The tribe has spoken.

Make new Thread Prefixes for the growing community. Events should be league events - Awards functions, sanctioned outings, or tour dates for the Sweet FA Brabershop Quartet - WHEN SANCTIONED. Random sh*t or even unshit okay but still random things should have their own prefix available, or be classified as media. Some of the sh*t listed as events on this board need hard nogginin.

Same with Team Threads and Match Threads. Separate the fact from the drivel. Load of sh*te. Team Threads are for the teams. Perhaps expansion teams, but no more. One per season, even if the latter. Joke expansion bids don't get team thread prefixes. When the Admin says "ok you're a bid", THEN you get a prefix. else *throat slashing pro mime work*.

Match Threads are for league matches. Home and Homes, and Finals. Not extracurricular tourneys or add-on catch-ups fit the bill. Either they sit as media threads, or lobby the Committee/Admin/Site for more additional Prefix options.

State of Origin matches are not match threads. State of Origin team threads are not team threads. They are both State of Origin threads, and should stand replete wearing that prefix.

For fu**s sake. Why are you all so stupid?

This is labelled Media 'cause it's the closest to relevant a prefix, and because Media doesn't hurt anything else because it's all just a trashcan prefix in the first place.

Fix the league before all you get left here is ... the people you already are.

Roys for S30. Many hugs.
It's all about the comoooooonity!!!

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
This is labelled Media 'cause it's the closest to relevant a prefix, and because Media doesn't hurt anything else because it's all just a trashcan prefix in the first place.

You could just use no prefix.

Yeah, good luck with that. If people would let newer posters know which tag to use instead of as well as laughing at them and calling them a dickhead I'm sure tags will be used correctly now broadly.
Yes, I meant encouragin the Admin to act, rather than making him. Not the population.

Is it really newer players, though? Never really looked. It's only a problem if it snowballs or is left unchecked for too long.

Aug 21, 2009
The Superego’s Palace
AFL Club
Carlton
Make new Thread Prefixes for the growing community. Events should be league events - Awards functions, sanctioned outings, or tour dates for the Sweet FA Brabershop Quartet - WHEN SANCTIONED. Random sh*t or even unshit okay but still random things should have their own prefix available, or be classified as media. Some of the sh*t listed as events on this board need hard nogginin.

Same with Team Threads and Match Threads. Separate the fact from the drivel. Load of sh*te. Team Threads are for the teams. Perhaps expansion teams, but no more. One per season, even if the latter. Joke expansion bids don't get team thread prefixes. When the Admin says "ok you're a bid", THEN you get a prefix. else *throat slashing pro mime work*.

Match Threads are for league matches. Home and Homes, and Finals. Not extracurricular tourneys or add-on catch-ups fit the bill. Either they sit as media threads, or lobby the Committee/Admin/Site for more additional Prefix options.

State of Origin matches are not match threads. State of Origin team threads are not team threads. They are both State of Origin threads, and should stand replete wearing that prefix.

For fu**s sake. Why are you all so stupid?

Fix the league before all you get left here is ... the people you already are.

Roys for S30. Many hugs.
Yes.

Back