Opinion Simpson to the Roos BS

Remove this Banner Ad

The funny thing today was Ross the Boss declaring that he was seeing out his contract at Fremantle and hoping for another.

Was he even asked about the North job? Is North looking for an ultra defensive shitty game plan style coach to take the reigns?

TBH - if things continue the way they are, can't see him getting another contract with the purples.

The funny thing today was Ross the Boss declaring that he was seeing out his contract at Fremantle and hoping for another.

Was he even asked about the North job? Is North looking for an ultra defensive shitty game plan style coach to take the reigns?

TBH - if things continue the way they are, can't see him getting another contract with the purples.
Don't say that, they might end up getting an actual decent coach and I'm quite enjoying their latest period of mediocrity

We can live in hope that Ross gets an extension. It won’t be long before purple as a popular colour is reserved in Perth to the A League.

The rumours were linking him to Carlton. Nothing in them IMO.

I'd be very surprised if another club even approach Lyon considering all the stuff surrounding the "budding" incident and the talk that he's a dictator at the club.

What I'm most interested in is if he does get the 10-12 wins he's after this season if Bell has the balls to delay his contract talks until mid next season or not. Could be very entertaining.

I'd be very surprised if another club even approach Lyon considering all the stuff surrounding the "budding" incident and the talk that he's a dictator at the club.

What I'm most interested in is if he does get the 10-12 wins he's after this season if Bell has the balls to delay his contract talks until mid next season or not. Could be very entertaining.
Lyon won’t leave the Dockers if he had the choice
He knows that no other club would put up with his bullying. He has full reign there so there would not be many clubs that would give him that long a leash

Naaahh David Kings their man .............. he apparently has all the answers.

But the truth of the matter is that the likes King never apply for coaching jobs, as its far easier to sit on the grassy knoll and snipe away.

Reminds me of the time Tim Watson went to coach St Kilda and he apparently had all the answers..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back