Simpsons Forum.

Remove this Banner Ad

I doubt it would be sustainable. Wouldn't be enough threads. If the admins started opening up forums for one show it would open up the floodgates for other shows, computer games, bands to get their own board. Maybe if you guys can garner up enough attention they'd look at it, but I doubt it. We can talk about Simpsons all we want on this board anyway.

I can tell you there will be changes to M&E in the coming weeks that might satisfy some of your concerns. But Russian, Binxy & myself all agree that the current set up needs a revamp. Stay tuned.

I can tell you there will be changes to M&E in the coming weeks that might satisfy some of your concerns. But Russian, Binxy & myself all agree that the current set up needs a revamp. Stay tuned.
I vote for myself as new mod.

All opposed?

Don't mess around with it too much, the site is becoming annoying with different forums for every slightly different topic. I like the main M&E board because it is quite varied and attracts a good mix of posters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I doubt this will happen. But in any case we should all still,

keep watching the skis....err skies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back