Simulation Cricket League

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 28, 2015
Karachi, Pakistan
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Karachi Kings
Hello everyone, excuse me if this is the wrong place for me to start the thread but I didn't wanna do it in the BigFooty Fantasy Cricket League sub-section since it seems pretty dead. I was wondering if it's fine for me to start a Simulated Cricket League that has nothing to do with the official BFFCL. I didn't know of any mods in the cricket section, so I thought I'd post this publicly. I would obviously limit this to just one thread instead of posting a new thread for every game/round.

Also wanted to post this publicly to gauge if there would be any interest amongst the members for me to even make this work. The idea is simple; you sign-up as a manager as opposed to player (like you do in the official BFFCL) and manage a team consisting of real-life players, controlling their squad selection, to each game's lineup, to homeground and its pitch type and potentially more (if there's a Draft or Auction process involved?).

Have not really decided what it would be about, but since this is an Aussie forum I reckon an Aussie league would be the way forward. Personally the idea I wanted to go with and am the most fascinated with is a Champions League-style tournament that starts as soon as it possibly can (in 2005 instead of 2009 like it did IRL). I doubt people would be interested in that over an Aussie league.

All of this is quite similar to leagues I've run on planetcricket.org/forums. :)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back