Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats S22 Official Team Thread - B&F on Jan 7th

Remove this Banner Ad

are these from that chinese dating show on SBS?
If you are the one? That's an awesome show.

But no, it's Minatozaki Sana from the Kpop group Twice.

If you are the one? That's an awesome show.

But no, it's Minatozaki Sana from the Kpop group Twice.

I didn't recognise her with her clothes on

tumblr_inline_o2e6ruxBkF1t6da4c_500.gif

Stats Time!
Round 3 vs Las Vegas Bears: Match Statistics

View attachment 278653
  • Butler our ruckman has finally managed to overtake our veteran bench player Macca19 in hitouts.

i waa waiting for this. Can't get a hit out for my life

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didnt realise I started in S16 - I must have 100 games up now or getting close?
As far as I can see, you just played your 94th game.
Debuted in S7
S7 11 games
S9 1 game
S16 18 games
S17 8 games
S18 2 games
S19 15 games
S20 19 games
S21 16 games
S22 4 games

Round 4 posting stats.png

Round 3:

Massive week for miggs temporarily taking over as the highest Swamprat posters whilst I Dont Care broke through after a relatively quiet start to the year. Ant Bear was again a heavy contributor whilst Far Kern had his best match thread of the year. Once again solid with 17 posters contributing.

Round 4:

Ant Bear and his consistency moved back to the number 1 spot as the spammiest of spammers but the biggest jump of the week was my man Gray Day who returned to last years form. Sublime was simply Sublime and doubled his post tally from the first 3 rounds in one week! Far Kern was again spamming his rookie butt off with another very good week. Overall it was a really impressive week with 15 posters hitting double figures.

Biggest let down was our inspirational captain Millky95 who couldn't even break double figures. Just not good enough from out leader.

your shout then!
You will also bring up your 100th game overall this season. Currently on 89 games, though not all with the Swampies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back