Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats S22 Official Team Thread - B&F on Jan 7th

Sep 6, 2010
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Swamprats
183437250_beavis-and-butthead-this-sucks-magnet-mgl274-kitchen-amp.jpg

Won't be too active over the next two weeks guys. Got some relatives coming over from overseas.
...and your castle is unacceptable condition?

Am with you there

My sympathies to you mate.

I actually wanted the Swans to win today.

Now I have to enforce a 7 day media ban at my house and also deal with the reality which is the football and sporting gods are conspiring to mock me horribly.

My sympathies to you mate.

I actually wanted the Swans to win today.

Now I have to enforce a 7 day media ban at my house and also deal with the reality which is the football and sporting gods are conspiring to mock me horribly.
The other approach might be to double down with a doggies membership and red, white and blue it up at Whitten Oval with the boganest of them. Good place to get a root today anyway.

The other approach might be to double down with a doggies membership and red, white and blue it up at Whitten Oval with the boganest of them. Good place to get a root today anyway.

* that.

Firstly I already have a fiancé who I love dearly.

Secondly I would rather go straight to hell than get a membership for that handout driven club.

Last but not least, I value my life quite a lot even if I am feeling s**t about myself and struggling with a mental health condition. I wouldn't be caught dead in that part of town as I would probably end up in hospital

#freekickbulldogs
#throwdogs

**** that.

Firstly I already have a fiancé who I love dearly.

Secondly I would rather go straight to hell than get a membership for that handout driven club.

Last but not least, I value my life quite a lot even if I am feeling s**t about myself and struggling with a mental health condition. I wouldn't be caught dead in that part of town as I would probably end up in hospital

#freekickbulldogs
#throwdogs
Glad to hear the first bit, sorry to hear the last.

Glad to hear the first bit, sorry to hear the last.

The last bit really came out in full force yesterday.

I took no joy from the Bulldogs win and as soon as they got the trophy I disappeared for a 2 hour walk in the cold feeling miserable and sorry for myself. The footy and sporting gods have cursed me this year :(

Good to get the win in Quadzilla's 100th guys.

We've stuffed up a few milestones in recent times including MannumPower's 100th and Macca19's 200th in Season 20, as well as Millky95's 50th in Season 21 so good to get this one done.

A 50th? No-one milestoned my 50th...I didn't even get stoned...(then again I don't even know how many games I've played)
He probably doesn't think he'll get to 100. Hence it's a big deal.

Sep 6, 2009
FNQ
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Bears
The last bit really came out in full force yesterday.

I took no joy from the Bulldogs win and as soon as they got the trophy I disappeared for a 2 hour walk in the cold feeling miserable and sorry for myself. The footy and sporting gods have cursed me this year :(

Yeah, I went for Sydney too. Doesn't feel right...the Dogs or the Saints winning another flag

Man, it only seems like the other week that you got to a 1000 posts...remember that? Wasn't that all in your first game thread? Tentacle
Yeah, time passes quickly hey?

Think my first game thread I only posted a couple times. Then it was like the 1961 posts thread that got locked, then it was the tentacle thread.

Back