Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats S22 Official Team Thread - B&F on Jan 7th

Forgive me Swamprats for I have sinned.......

Hold on, we are the Sin City Swamprats, I can sin the hell out of this place.

But sorry for my lack of activity, I have no real excuse, just a s**t bloke :)

I will give my best to uphold whatever quality is expected of the Rats.

Also, what the hell has been happening, someone give me a rundown.

Ant Bear's made a sublime history thread here.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/alberton-sin-city-swamprats-a-comprehensive-history.1143628/

Since Season 20, the main things that happened are that spookism handed over the captaincy to Millky95 at the end of last season. Noobz0r is back and we've continued adding good rookies over the past couple of seasons in Far Kern, Butler, miggs, sportsmaniac89, and ChristopH.

Signed up SM Far Kern sportsmaniac89 ChristopH and miggs in the off season

Had a draw in round 1 to the Hawks but their captain didnt want to resim dispite a sim error

Won some games. Lost some games.

Traded SM for stew42 cause the Wolves were sprialling out of control

Had another draw last week against those pesky Dragons

Now playing the Hawks to assure ourselves of being top 4

Stat Of The Week: Since ShaunDuggan's return from retirement, we have an 81% win rate when he has posted.

I feel like I was summoned here to be honest, what kind of demonic ritual did we do to bring back Duggan*

*For the nOObs to the history of Duggan, Duggan likes to talk in 3rd person. Unless he talks about ShaunDuggan

I feel like I was summoned here to be honest, what kind of demonic ritual did we do to bring back Duggan*

*For the nOObs to the history of Duggan, Duggan likes to talk in 3rd person. Unless he talks about ShaunDuggan
Found some sacred artifacts in our Grave Duggan expedition around The Colosseum.

We're still performing the ritual it involved a young Kpop girl, a Queen, lots of gifs, now we just need the blood of the SFA Admin to complete the final phase and Duggan will be fully revived.

Found some sacred artifacts in our Grave Duggan expedition around The Colosseum.

We're still performing the ritual it involved a young Kpop girl, a Queen, lots of gifs, now we just need the blood of the SFA Admin to complete the final phase and Duggan will be fully revived.

The blood of boncer34 will suffice

You might see quite a few pic of my latest venture in the game thread, but just for the show off factor

055d0889ae85b44cf9b2270e01de88ca.jpg

It's like Christmas in October!
I've got the presents!

Who wants some posting stats?

r11.PNG

Butler has informed me that he is unable to maintain this, so I have taken over for now.

We have really solid posting numbers, with a staggering 14 players averaging double figures in the Match Threads every week! (13, if we forget about SM)

miggs and Far Kern have had amazing rookie seasons, with Bradman-esque figures of 5 centuries each in their first 11 games, and I have had to summon the storms from hell to quell them. sportsmaniac89 is making a really solid contribution, and ChristopH is actually reminding me of myself in my rookie season. stew42 has fitted in seamlessly as well.
We would really love to see more from Sublime, Stephen cRowe NSWCROW and Noobz0r, and how amazing that both ShaunDuggan and Nursie have popped up in the past couple of days.

And for those who want to know how far we've come, check out the posting stats from my rookie season, S18, HERE

Only 5 players averaged >10, and no-one more than 30.

And for those who want to know how far we've come, check out the posting stats from my rookie season, S18, HERE

Only 5 players averaged >10, and no-one more than 30.
Must've been pretty dire if that inactive Ant Bear retained his spot on the list. :p

Haha. I just found my very first post in the SFA, in the S17 thread after I joined the Rats.
Thank you. Let me begin by saying what an honour it is to be wearing the prison bar guernsey, instead of being behind prison bars where I have spent the last four years.
I would like to take this opportunity to deny in advance that I have ever taken performance enhancing substances, as will be proven by my performances in the forthcoming season. These marks on my arm are NOT needle marks. I was simply pruning and incinerating some plants in my garden yesterday and a branch fell on my arm. It initially caused me a great deal of pain, but the smoke of the burning flowers eased the sting.
I swear to lay off alcohol in preparation for a tilt at the premiership next season. From now on, I shall limit myself to a sixpack of roller doors a day, except for game days when I will refuse all imbibing until at least half time, and then the celebratory party that night and the following day when my limit will be...well...There are no limits to what we can achieve!
I cannot guarantee more than 40 disposals and 5 goals per game, but what I will promise is this: We will never, ever give up. Unless, of course we are 10 goals down at halftime, in which case we may as well hit the bottle in preparation for next week.
I would like to thank my wives, past and present, for their support - I will be home sometime next week, my loves. Also my children, known and unknown, whom I avoid as much as possible. Now, if you excuse me, I have a sudden attack of the munchies and I think I'll go get a yiros.
Quality went rather rapidly downhill from there...:p

Haha. I just found my very first post in the SFA, in the S17 thread after I joined the Rats.

Quality went rather rapidly downhill from there...:p
Tl;dr antydoke7

Must've been pretty dire if that inactive Ant Bear retained his spot on the list. :p
Pfft, inactive! I was in the top 10 posters for the club, with nearly 3 posts/game...:rolleyes:

Gents, the history thread has been updated, with links to the Team Threads, B&Fs and Posting stats for seasons 16-21 added.

Back