Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats S22 Official Team Thread - B&F on Jan 7th

Remove this Banner Ad

That was the most enjoyable win of the season. There's nothing like beating the Demons. :)

The last three times we met the Demons have led with less than 10 minutes to go in the final quarter and lost. We have a psychological edge over them at the moment.

We're pretty close to wrapping up a finals berth, with the 7th, 8th and 9th teams losing. One more win should do it. 3 games and percentage clear with 4 to go...

Oh just a reminder that we're still doing the Macca Medal (best poster voted by the players) at this season's B&F, just minus the nominations each week.

After the season I'll send out PMs to everyone and ask for 5-4-3-2-1 votes. So just keep in mind who's posting you've enjoyed this season.

Remember that time I brought jobe3votes to the Swamprats with me???

Trollolololol.
Sometimes you gotta pay a high price to get quality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We actually have it all planned out.

We're going to take the lead in the first quarter and hold that lead until half-time. In the third quarter the Demons will draw level and it will be goal for goal until the last 30 seconds of the game where the Swamprats will kick a goal just before the siren to defeat the Demons by 1 point.

I do think that will be quite fun :D

Don't you???
Can you please write a script for a 100 point win next week?

K, thx

Now fellas, we're all agreed that it was a lucky guess by me this week.
Being a match poster, I actually knew the result beforehand. Spat out my drink when I read your post.

Being a match poster, I actually knew the result beforehand. Spat out my drink when I read your post.

Well you know what they say.

A broken clock is right twice a day.

I just happened to get extremely lucky with the margin as well except I may have misjudged how it came about.

Well you know what they say.

A broken clock is right twice a day.

I just happened to get extremely lucky with the margin as well except I may have misjudged how it came about.
YOU"RE DOING IT WRONG! You're supposed to claim to be a secret simmer when you are this accurate

A really satisfying win this week. It would be awesome if we could not just hold onto a lead, but build on it...:rolleyes:

The game stats were interesting. Only Cloud_ topped 15 disposals; Gray Day didn't kick a goal (but what a point!), and spookism and I were quiet. Yet we clung on and fought back to just get the win, ShaunDuggan with 3 goals and the match-winning turnover.
R13.PNG
Due to it being a low-possession game, there was no movement in the season stats.
round 13.PNG

We have the Las Vegas Bears this week, who snapped their losing streak against the Warriors with a stirring comeback, and overtook us on percentage. Let's thrash 'em, to a)sew up a finals spot and b)tighten our hold on the double chance.

By the way, last week Gray Day overtook MannumPower and moved into third spot overall on the Swamprats goalkickers list

Updated Posting Stats

upload_2016-10-24_10-7-58.png

Ant Bear, miggs and me #betterthanbradman

14 posters getting involved with 10 getting full value in double figures. A great performance in a great win for our season, especially in the absence of stalwarts I Dont Care and Butler and rookie stew42 who should return soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back