Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats S22 Official Team Thread - B&F on Jan 7th

Remove this Banner Ad

Gray Day.. is this guy for real?

This is the last time i let someone win an award.

giphy.gif

Is it true the very first Swampies end-of-season trip fund was originally skimmed out of the old " SANFL PLAYER RETENTION SCHEME " ???
Macca19 would know...

MannumPower is indeed a genius.
As much as I'd like the credit for the creed it was created by the late great @tootshibbert , the guy was a genius with words and it was a very sad day on big footy when we learnt of his passing

Reserved for some random post or bitter melt that I manage to have

*Still angry after last night's debacle so I guess this sums me up*

atomic-mushroom-cloud-explosion-2-2.gif

That anger is going to be used to help this club to success this season. Bring it on already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reserved for some random post or bitter melt that I manage to have

*Still angry after last night's debacle so I guess this sums me up*
Join the club man, join the club.

For those who missed the above post, the Swamprants are having a Pre-Season tournament for a chariety as a lead up to S22. Get involved here https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/pre-season-triangle-charity-series.1138689/

It's a good way to start getting warmed up for the main season and for your rookies, a good way to be introduced to things. So get in there and have some fun!

Close Contest Ant Bear Zakk Wylde ShaunDuggan Gray Day I Dont Care Power Raid Sublime SM Far Kern Ford Fairlane Macca19 Wingard2Wines Quadzilla spookism NSWCROW wharfie_1870 ChristopH Jonts Butler Stephen cRowe Noobz0r sportsmaniac89

Remove this Banner Ad

Back