Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats S26 Official Team Thread - Far Kern is new TopRat

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember that coz you posted a pic of yourself :) It disappeared when you sobered up :p
Snapchat has nothing on the BF edit post function :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Congratulations Swampies ! .....close one, but you're thru to the next round ......i would have watched, and i apologise for not being there .....but i had zero interest, and tended to my stamp collection instead

Congratulations Swampies ! .....close one, but you're thru to the next round ......i would have watched, and i apologise for not being there .....but i had zero interest, and tended to my stamp collection instead

Here's a stamp for you.

Looks counterfeit to my keen eye ?? .... there appears to be some false detail added, by persons unknown ?
Nope, it's genuine.
upload_2018-12-2_22-30-41.png

You should see the statue they erected there, too ;)

Last week two kicks, two goals.

This week there kicks, three goals!

I am on fire!

Sent from mTalk
I sense an upward trend. Why don't you make it 4 goals next week, and then 5 in the grand final?

Nope, it's genuine.
View attachment 591403

You should see the statue they erected there, too ;)
So your fame has spread to Kenya ? ......obviously outside of running, they're short of sporting hero's .....btw have you briefed the Kenyans the rules & intracacies of Qooty ?

So if you win the Grand Final .....plans for a Cup parade in Kenya ? .....it's the least you could do, after they released a stamp in your honor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So your fame has spread to Kenya ? ......obviously outside of running, they're short of sporting hero's .....btw have you briefed the Kenyans the rules & intracacies of Qooty ?

So if you win the Grand Final .....plans for a Cup parade in Kenya ? .....it's the least you could do, after they released a stamp in your honor
I've been in negotiations with President Uhuru about Nairobi hosting an International Round match next season

Here's another statue of me in one of my more well-known poses, passedoutdrunk

Despite myself and some of your teams posters having our differences, I’d like to thank you for knocking out the gumbies.

Is Kenya near Nigeria? Coz a prince there owes me some coin

Apparently the royal family are forbidden to have credit cards
Why would they ! .....they own the country's currency printing capabilities

What determines the amount of money a country can print? There is no fixed yard stick which determines the amount of printed money by central bank. It should be sufficient to make transfer of goods and services smooth and at the same time restore the value of currency.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back