Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats S26 Official Team Thread - Far Kern is new TopRat

Remove this Banner Ad

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
I've heard that church bells are in your not too distant future...

Probably because I don't play for the Swamprats?
Our metaphorical doors are always metaphorically open.

I've heard that church bells are in your not too distant future...

Probably because I don't play for the Swamprats?

Heard a rumour they had to choose between you and some gum stuck on Ant Bear s' shoe and they went with the gum. Apparently it does a better job at holding the backline together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard a rumour they had to choose between you and some gum stuck on Ant Bear s' shoe and they went with the gum. Apparently it does a better job at holding the backline together.
I ******* LOVE THIS GUY!

So...you and kdavva74 are getting married? o_O Congratulations mate
Bit of friendly advice - make sure the wedding gets videoed. That way if things don't work out, the unhappy couple can play the video backwards, as it'll show each partner leaving the church single.

Our metaphorical doors are always metaphorically open.
No thanks
Yes...it will be a lovely funeral
RIP IDC.
Your speaking to the peoples Season 26 All SFA Fullback mate.
I'll put 1000 bucks on it. Legally binding post.
You don't have the power or the stones to challenge this.

Besides, that market is closed. Someone else is already on it.

No thanks

RIP IDC.

Your speaking to the peoples Season 26 All SFA Fullback mate.

You don't have the power or the stones to challenge this.

Besides, that market is closed. Someone else is already on it.

Face the facts mate, you should have retired on a high note. The gum will bring you down my friend.

Face the facts mate, you should have retired on a high note. The gum will bring you down my friend.
I've retired twice, it's not all it's cracked up to be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back