Toast Sinclair, Higgins, Wilkie sign to 2027

Remove this Banner Ad

Very happy with sincs and Wilks signing
Higgo going or staying im not fussed about
Good news he signed but if he didn't and wanted out I wouldn't lose sleep
Our leading goal kicker this year- very happy signed up.

Averaging 1.4 then 1.7 now 1.8 goals a game in his 3 seasons with us.

Personally I'm rapt to have Higgins with us, read that interview. The guy is worth so much more than his goal average. We're talking about getting players to be the fabric of the club, well they could have made the carpets and curtains at RSEA Park out of Jack Higgins. He's been great for us, and really we don't use his supporter history enough with our current kid supporters.

He's one of us and I couldn't be happier.

Higgins is our leading goal kicker, top 20 in the comp and only 23. It would suck balls if he left.
Higgins is the best goal scoring forward we have had since Milne , how many small forwards around can pick up 22 touches in a game and kick 5 goals - with out him in the team we would be battling to kick goals.
Great signing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty much takes our most consistent and reliable players to the end of their careers; and a bloke who consistently teasers and flops towards the peak of his career.
All in all, great news for the club.
Go saints

Pretty much takes our most consistent and reliable players to the end of their careers; and a bloke who consistently teasers and flops towards the peak of his career.
All in all, great news for the club.
Go saints
If you’re talking about Higgins, that is remarkably harsh and a bit disrespectful. Our best goal kicker this year - we would’ve lost a few games without him.

If you’re talking about Higgins, that is remarkably harsh and a bit disrespectful. Our best goal kicker this year - we would’ve lost a few games without him.
I'm not sure he's the flopper people make him out to be. He makes huge efforts to get involved in contests, even if he's in a terrible position. He gets knocked and thrown around a lot.

I'm not sure he's the flopper people make him out to be. He makes huge efforts to get involved in contests, even if he's in a terrible position. He gets knocked and thrown around a lot.

gets hit in the head more than any other player and never gets a free kick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back