Toast Sinclair, Higgins, Wilkie sign to 2027

Remove this Banner Ad

If you’re talking about Higgins, that is remarkably harsh and a bit disrespectful. Our best goal kicker this year - we would’ve lost a few games without him.
Wasn't intended to be disrespectful, perhaps I could've chosen my words better or not posted anything given this thread is a toast to some great news.
He has the potential to be an All Australian quality small forward, however at present he doesn't always convert the chances that the other top small forwards in the comp would in my opinion.
Regarding the flopping, he often exaggerates contact, like many other forwards do, however it costs him a bit when he actually cops one high and the umpires don't pay it.
Anyways, hopefully he continues to kick snags and develop over the next few years into the comps best small forward.

Wasn't intended to be disrespectful, perhaps I could've chosen my words better or not posted anything given this thread is a toast to some great news.
He has the potential to be an All Australian quality small forward, however at present he doesn't always convert the chances that the other top small forwards in the comp would in my opinion.
Regarding the flopping, he often exaggerates contact, like many other forwards do, however it costs him a bit when he actually cops one high and the umpires don't pay it.
Anyways, hopefully he continues to kick snags and develop over the next few years into the comps best small forward.
Good reply. Was about to respond, but you were big enough to clarify.
Kudo's mate. You are one of the few that retracts, which I have been guilty of not doing in the past.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Also re the resigning. Two rookies and a cast-off with question marks over his health.
We rightly focus on our top end draft failures, but none of us can argue these three have been excellent low cost ( at the time) recruits.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

All good.

I think he’s pretty underrated, and is often dealt with harshly by the umps.
If you’re talking actors etc, I’d say, Weightman, Ginnevan etc are far worse though. And the talls like Brown, Daniher ( and dare I say) even Max on occasion have all done it.

Still, at 22 he’s got the potential to turn into a brilliant small forward for us. I defended him when some called him selfish last year as I believe that that is what the position demands occasionally and he never shirks a high mark that I’ve seen. I’ve got high hopes for him.

All good.

I think he’s pretty underrated, and is often dealt with harshly by the umps.
If you’re talking actors etc, I’d say, Weightman, Ginnevan etc are far worse though. And the talls like Brown, Daniher ( and dare I say) even Max on occasion have all done it.

Still, at 22 he’s got the potential to turn into a brilliant small forward for us. I defended him when some called him selfish last year as I believe that that is what the position demands occasionally and he never shirks a high mark that I’ve seen. I’ve got high hopes for him.
If and when the time comes that the forward line functions properly Snags will click into gear. We badly need Hayes back to draw that 2nd KPD and be a physical presence to take the pressure off the others.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back