Analysis Single Malt GC Sporting Updates (TITANS NEWZ)

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Mr Bods
This thread is pretty much yours now. I don’t think the title lines up with what it is all about. Any ideas for a new theead title?

Sorry…I’m trying to think who it was that used to always give the crowd comparison updates.
There was someone that used to actually go about steadfastly comparing the crowds.
Lord Flasheart’s suggestion sounds great to me.

My dream is that we are represented in men’s and women’s teams in Aussie Rules, League, Big Bash, Basketball, Cricket, Soccer and whatever else is going before I’m 6 foot under or cremated so am happy for it to have that sort of title and we can celebrate or whinge about anything that happens with Non Aussie Rules teams that represent the GC.

Dec 5, 2015
Bueng Kan,Thailand
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Sorry…I’m trying to think who it was that used to always give the crowd comparison updates.
There was someone that used to actually go about steadfastly comparing the crowds.
Lord Flasheart’s suggestion sounds great to me.

My dream is that we are represented in men’s and women’s teams in Aussie Rules, League, Big Bash, Basketball, Cricket, Soccer and whatever else is going before I’m 6 foot under or cremated so am happy for it to have that sort of title and we can celebrate or whinge about anything that happens with Non Aussie Rules teams that represent the GC.

Was it Matchu who used to do all the Contract updates as well....

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,
The 12 year old, single malt Gold Coast Sports thread

It does not fit

I shortened it to 'The 12 year old, single, Gold Coast Sports thread' but realised it would only attract St Kilda fans

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
They need to hurry up and get back into the NBL and A-League folds. A BBL team would be good too
Wollongong and Canberra likely to be next in line for A-League bids unless Uncle Clive decides to drop a mint back down

BBL would be sweet though.

SunShark

Debutant
May 25, 2021
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Southport Sharks, GC Titans
I hate code-wars. I just want all of our teams and fans to work together to make Gold Coast a strong sporting city. Sick of people talking about how it is a graveyard for sport teams up here. Would be great to see the Titans and Suns do more cross promotions.

Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 12.12.24 pm.jpg

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Mr Bods i think you’ll be a fan of this one!

Former AFLW Sun, Paige Parker is reported to become the first player to play for both GC clubs and sign with the Gold Coast Titans for their inaugural NRLW campaign.

Gee I’m not sure if I do. Maybe if she’s a depth player for the Titans NRLW.
I just saw her as a bit of a myth for the Suns.
Madison Levi on the other hand would get me pretty excited if she signed with the Titans.

Back