Fremantle v Sydney, Optus Stadium, 6.10pm AWST

Sunday, August 23
Adelaide v Geelong, Adelaide Oval, 12.35pm ACST

Brisbane v St Kilda, Gabba, 3.35pm AEST

West Coast v Greater Western Sydney, Optus Stadium, 4.10pm AWST

Monday, August 24
Collingwood v North Melbourne, Gabba, 7.10pm AEST

Last edited by a moderator:

I just posted in the thread for this round, but I'm not sure when they're wearing it?
View attachment 895154
View attachment 895155
Sir Doug Nicholls Round was scheduled for R10 and North were going to play Collingwood in the Round.
I have no idea whether they are just trying to sell the jumpers, or if they intended to wear them at some point.
From a selfish point of view, I hope they don't.

I am guessing the delivery of the jumpers has arrived from the manufacturer and they want to sell them, so they're promoting them.

Saints didnt get their maddies match jumpers due to isc going belly up and the jumpers still in china because of it.
Wonder if any isc clubs will have their indigenous jumpers?

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Given there's no flights in, anyone who manufactures overseas is going to struggle to get their delivery.
Even the Essendon jumper shown has someone wearing it in Darwin, maybe they're on boats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 909414View attachment 909415
My issue with Brisbane's indigenous guernsey every year is that they always have a very non-indigenous cut out of a lion stuck right in the middle of it. I still feel like the should drop the lion for these designs but at least this one actually tries to blend it in.

My issue with Brisbane's indigenous guernsey every year is that they always have a very non-indigenous cut out of a lion stuck right in the middle of it. I still feel like the should drop the lion for these designs but at least this one actually tries to blend it in.
Or use a Thylacoleo (marsupial lion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back