flggr Sir Patrick Cripps free to play, Carlton tell AFL and everyone else to FRO, Post your melty tears here

Remove this Banner Ad

That is a filthy lie.

He merely pisses in it, which being super Patrick piss actually adds valuable nutrients and goodness.
Cripps to the NRL confirmed

It's now official, the AFL is a corrupt joke. You can knock a man unconscious off the ball and get off, if you have enough money in the paper bag.
I take great solace in the fact that the Crows denied them a top 4 spot 2 weeks ago.
But seriously the VFL have always been corrupt.

I take great solace in the fact that the Crows denied them a top 4 spot 2 weeks ago.
Barry Hall likes this

mother-goose-phyllis.gif

I take great solace that all of Eddie Betts kids will play for Carlton (if they are good enough) not the KKKrom

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he didn't try and hurt him then Carlton should suspend(drop) him for a few weeks, too much piss weak millennial BS these days, its a contact sport ffs.

... which is why the dumb * wont squeal when he cops his fair share of rough justice accidents.

The ballplayer now formally joins the Tigers Lynch as the two players most despised for their sniping.

Feel free to join forces with Port and Freo and start your own piss poor non corrupt league. I don't think West Coast will choose to join you, coz they are quite happy with their first go at the corrupt WA nourishing tit they have first go at now and forever.

It will go broke within a fortnight, but at least you will have displayed superior principle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back