Remove this Banner Ad

Or it was a message to danger
Haha-very doubtful.
However, if it was a ‘message to danger’- well- I’d be keeping him and throwing the rest of them out. The work ethic he displays is something to behold. A genuine competitor who likes to win and gives his all in pursuit of that. If we had 22 with the same talent, fierce determination and hard working attitude as him- flag would be in the bag.

I cannot help but think, despite all the talk of a stronger line up this year, whether Patrick can light up this finals will decide how deep we go. Come on Patrick - lead us home!

While I understand hoping all Cats supporters are in support of treating others humanely is a bit naive, I did like seeing this from Patrick:
.View attachment 740043

stay out of politics Danger ... it easy in the cheap seats as Mr Midnight Oil found out..

Last edited:
stay out of politics Danger ... it easy in the cheap seats as Mr Midnight Oil.
You may well see him on a ballot paper one day TC. Until then he has every right to speak his mind.

You may well see him on a ballot paper one day TC. Until then he has every right to speak his mind.
I dont like bringing pol into sport ..its starts out with issues that are hard to argue against.. and ends with land rights for gay whales ...

He has the right to post... it seems many have the right to post about a lot of things these days ...he has the right to be silent as well .. and as well have seen with TK's other half ..i really cant see how its in thei interest to be public with so many things..

but Im the first admit..i dont use Fbook or twotter or whatever etc...

yep sure one day he may well try to get elected... like to see that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Professional sport and politics are intrinsically linked, though. They're inseparable.

Yes from the 1968 Olympics Black Power salute which ruined Peter Normans career thru Berlin Oylimpics with terrorism thru to Banning South Africa and plenty of others .. but I dont like it.. it divides people that just want to watch sport.

I dont like bringing pol into sport ..its starts out with issues that are hard to argue against.. and ends with land rights for gay whales ...

He has the right to post... it seems many have the right to post about a lot of things these days ...he has the right to be silent as well .. and as well have seen with TK's other half ..i really cant see how its in thei interest to be public with so many things..

but Im the first admit..i dont use Fbook or twotter or whatever etc...

yep sure one day he may well try to get elected... like to see that.
It ain't politics. It's common decency.

He's signalling to the posters he down votes that they're right.

I wouldn't mind if Warhorse disagreed with an opinion of mine, but I just can't see anything to actually disagree with in my post: Dangerfield is president of the AFLPA, and sports/politics have been linked as long as they've been around ..

Yes from the 1968 Olympics Black Power salute which ruined Peter Normans career thru Berlin Oylimpics with terrorism thru to Banning South Africa and plenty of others .. but I dont like it.. it divides people that just want to watch sport.

I'd guess there would be plenty of people who watch sport who also like to share their opinions on political matters Turbo - not suggesting you have to like it of course, but history would suggest that it will be an ongoing component.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back