Sirens an AFL production

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
The girls are getting a go courtesy of AFL House, but lets see if they are worth watching.

Always enjoyed the work of Ange Pippos, an under rated talent, great sporting knowledge, so its not surprising that she is the prime mover & shaker getting the concept of the ground - the Greek mafia maybe !!

Shame about the Collingwood involvement, acknowledging as I do, Ms Camplins contribution off the bench will be another perspective.

http://www.theage.com.au/entertainm...ap-into-female-footy-show-20120826-24uem.html

Always been a big fan of Sherelle McMahon and with her being a Carlton supporter makes her even better.

Love Ange and Sharelle. Could be excellent. Why such a late start in the season, though? Feels like a one off trial to see if it's worth doing permanently next year

The other member of the Greek Mafia, AD, was toiling in London taking in that other sports event. Ange had to wait until he came home/back to work to get the OK. Skip the polo player, was not up to a decision.

What price the #1 sponsor The Souvlaki Hut, guests to alternate on a weekly basis Kouta & Ange Christou, WA correspondent Dan Metropolis ...

The other member of the Greek Mafia, AD, was toiling in London taking in that other sports event. Ange had to wait until he came home/back to work to get the OK. Skip the polo player, was not up to a decision.

What price the #1 sponsor The Souvlaki Hut, guests to alternate on a weekly basis Kouta & Ange Christou, WA correspondent Dan Metropolis ...

What is this crap posted above?

Give the show a chance. Might be ok, though I'm also confused by the timing.
Also a Sharelle McMahon fan, champion netballer, but not sure of her role here. Preparing for a media career post-netball perhaps?

What is this crap posted above?

Give the show a chance. Might be ok, though I'm also confused by the timing.
Also a Sharelle McMahon fan, champion netballer, but not sure of her role here. Preparing for a media career post-netball perhaps?

Tongue in cheek, you silly savaloy .... I'm watching !! Talk it up, where is Borussia, got a postcode?

Tongue in cheek, you silly savaloy .... I'm watching !! Talk it up, where is Borussia, got a postcode?

Your OP was very good, the follow up not so, but no harm done.
Yeah, I'll give the show a go too.
Post code? Im in north east Melbourne, but holiday in Tootgarook in the summer.

Surely Steve Melaxsos would be a monty a well

Clicked on the thread expecting the AFL to have funded a remake of the 1994 Australian film Sirens. The one where Elle McPherson and Portia de Rossi were frolicking around naked in a lake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back