Six Degrees of Separation - Player Connections game

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's one for you....Mario Bortolotto (the last unused interchange player in a GF) to Matthew Suckling (The last Sub ever to appear in a GF)

Bortolotto --> Ashman --> Bradley --> Beaumont --> Hodge --> Suckling.

Max Walker to Tom Cutler please.

I was referring to the Danger <> Menzel connection

I see that but why did you tell me to read the rules and highlight the No. 1 rule for this game?

If it's not directed at me, I apologise for sounding like I snapped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dustin Martin <> Gary Ablett Snr.

Dustin Martin <> Ben Cousins <> Bachar Houli <> Dustin Fletcher <> John Barnes <> Gary Ablett Snr

Dustin Martin <> Gary Ablett Snr.

Dustin Martin <> Ben Cousins <> Bachar Houli <> Dustin Fletcher <> John Barnes <> Gary Ablett Snr

Bachar and Cuz never played alongside each other.

You can swap Bachar with Michael Prior though.

Bachar and Cuz never played alongside each other.

You can swap Bachar with Michael Prior though.
Oh... That sux! I don't know who Michael Prior is so that won't work for me, it needs to be a player I know!
But before we go making any changes I'd like to double check the Cuz/Bachar connection as I'm positive these 2 have played together?!

Michael Turner > Garry Ablett > Tony Lockett > Robert Harvey > Nick Riewoldt.
I hope playing for the Big V counts.

Ron Alexander (Fitzroy) > Gilbert McAdam (St Kilda)

Oh... That sux! I don't know who Michael Prior is so that won't work for me, it needs to be a player I know!
But before we go making any changes I'd like to double check the Cuz/Bachar connection as I'm positive these 2 have played together?!

Cuz retired in 2010 and Houli debuted in R01 2011 with Richmond.

Cuz retired in 2010 and Houli debuted in R01 2011 with Richmond.
I went to his last game when Tiges played port.. Wow it doesn't feel like it was that long ago, but yeah it was 2010.. Well, For the sake of the game and keeping within the rules I'll just swap him with Dusty and not add this Michael Prior person

Remove this Banner Ad

Back